Agree or Disagree

• Agree

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 100818

I think that those items are exclusive to the time they were attainable, and adding them for players to buy doesn’t make them exclusive anymore. Therefore, you wouldn’t be able to say “I am the proud owner of the grim reaper miniature” anymore, because everyone would be able to have it then
I agree with you, those items are exclusives and you have to play for them :p
I like to hear your opinions about this, and I do understand your points. But let me explain my point with an example:

You bought a Minecraft account and you just find out CubeCraft exists, you're playing hours, days and even full weeks in total to get level 100 and collect all vanity items. You bought all the emoji packs and even bought obsidian to have everything in the vanity system. You see that all the items I mentioned in my thread are unobtainable and nowhere in the shop. Does that sound fair to you? So you'll have to pay a price for not being there in 2015,16 and 17. Just for not being there at the same time. As I mentioned before I know how much value there is to those items, I own a lot of them. But everyone on CubeCraft needs to be able to obtain those items, it's the most fair way to it's players. And there a lots of other ways to reward old players for their loyalty to CubeCraft, but having it this way is not right in my opinion.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Maybe they get only in the shop during the that event but the next year.
E.g. You would only be able to buy the reaper miniature during Halloween.

This is also cool for the people who actually got them by hunting in the lobby because they have it 1 year before it comes in the shop and everybody can buy it.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Hello! I am in favor of putting them in the store, but they are exclusive items.It would be better to put more items. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 59979

I dont really like the idea of putting them in the shop as it ruins the unobtainability. Sure its a shame that newer players cant get them but I only really have a problem when people show them off, in which case I just tell them to stop.

D

Deleted member 100818

I dont really like the idea of putting them in the shop as it ruins the unobtainability. Sure its a shame that newer players cant get them but I only really have a problem when people show them off, in which case I just tell them to stop.
If everyone is able to obtain those items there isn't really much to show off.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom