Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laughingatrg

Nov 2, 2019
I think there should be Tournaments or ranked because I feel like it can help with competitive players such as me we need some sort of competitive game mode for skywars eggwars survival games it will help with the competitive players a lot because I feel like I am facing against players who just played and I am not a fan of that I love this server if I am facing against players who don’t know how to pvp well then it’s unfair for the newcomers and unfair for me since I can just keep on getting wins Us competitive players need some mode that can award us something instead of just getting nothing really I used to be in the Leaderboards but it got boring way to quick since we never got awarded something like at least give us a prefix or a pet. we need a mode where us try hard players can actually play and get awarded something

Reactions: JULOS

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey,

While I do agree with what you say about players being able to win easily when they are good at PvP. There is a certain point that @DutchScary enlightened me on and it really did give me a good look regarding the server and the community. This server has never really been the type to be extremely competitive. Sure it has leaderboards and stuff on here but you gotta keep in mind, this is Minecraft bedrock version and there are probably kids who play on just their phones or very casually on their consoles.

I understand where you're coming from, wanting to have some competition. But I don't think this is where you would find that.

Laughingatrg

Nov 2, 2019
Hey,

While I do agree with what you say about players being able to win easily when they are good at PvP. There is a certain point that @DutchScary enlightened me on and it really did give me a good look regarding the server and the community. This server has never really been the type to be extremely competitive. Sure it has leaderboards and stuff on here but you gotta keep in mind, this is Minecraft bedrock version and there are probably kids who play on just their phones or very casually on their consoles.

I understand where you're coming from, wanting to have some competition. But I don't think this is where you would find that.
Ok Thanks for the information since there a lot of players in the game I would think that it would have some sort of competitive but that is true on what you said that kids are just playing on they phones but also there are some players that play on the keyboard so Yea but thanks for replying

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Hey,

I totally agree with this. You've got to understand that CubeCraft has never been the type of server where you go and you're extremely competitive :p:p

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I think there should be Tournaments or ranked because I feel like it can help with competitive players such as me we need some sort of competitive game mode for skywars eggwars survival games it will help with the competitive players a lot because I feel like I am facing against players who just played and I am not a fan of that I love this server if I am facing against players who don’t know how to pvp well then it’s unfair for the newcomers and unfair for me since I can just keep on getting wins Us competitive players need some mode that can award us something instead of just getting nothing really I used to be in the Leaderboards but it got boring way to quick since we never got awarded something like at least give us a prefix or a pet. we need a mode where us try hard players can actually play and get awarded something

Cubecraft do not offer that however there are external tournaments hosted by outside organizers you can be a part of, I have a discord server dedicated to Bedrock Minecraft tournaments, just give me a message if you are interested :) I think to my knowledge we are the biggest bedrock tournament server at the moment.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Laughingatrg

Nov 2, 2019
Cubecraft do not offer that however there are external tournaments hosted by outside organizers you can be a part of, I have a discord server dedicated to Bedrock Minecraft tournaments, just give me a message if you are interested :) I think to my knowledge we are the biggest bedrock tournament server at the moment.
Thanks I will definitely check your discord in then next upcoming future

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom