add /rejoin

• Yes

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • no explain why

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I want to cubecraft add /rejoin /back for tower defence or eggwars cause i sometimes lost connection and i can't play that games a lot. I think a lot of people can't play it either and please add it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've said this every time someone suggests something like this.
Yes, but not just for Eggwars / Tower Defence.
Add it for games like Skywars and Lucky Islands etc. If you relog you die, even if you are out of combat. But you can still spectate which can be really nice.
If you relog in games like Eggwars and Blockwars, you die but ofc respawn.
Tower Defence, you just get back into the game, no changes made.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Good idea really want to have this to. If youre game is bugged or you game crashes because of a pvp pack you want to change (happends to me a lot :L) you can just rejoin. And if you die you can still spectate

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
It's already a thing on Hypixel, so why this shouldn't get added to CubeCraft? I mean, quite a lot people have a bad connection so it would be great for them.

Reactions: God.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
To set expectations here, we don't have the developer resources to do this right now so this won't be happening anytime soon.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
To set expectations here, we don't have the developer resources to do this right now so this won't be happening anytime soon.
This is a suggestion people have been wanting for years - probably people have wanted this ever since the server first released. This should be top-priority considering this will, without a doubt, encourage American and Asian players to play on your network more.

Reactions: Josher

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
There are quite a few things I would rather see before this, most of which won't be happening anytime soon either. This might be your top priority but I don't think it is anywhere near as important as you think it is.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There are quite a few things I would rather see before this, most of which won't be happening anytime soon either. This might be your top priority but I don't think it is anywhere near as important as you think it is.

Can the thread not be escalated or implemented anyway for future use?

Also are you looking for developers still?

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
So, cubecraft is one of the highest networks but your network doesn't have a good developer omg, it's okay i understand all, is just a suggestion.

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I've said this every time someone suggests something like this.
Yes, but not just for Eggwars / Tower Defence.
Add it for games like Skywars and Lucky Islands etc. If you relog you die, even if you are out of combat. But you can still spectate which can be really nice.
If you relog in games like Eggwars and Blockwars, you die but ofc respawn.
Tower Defence, you just get back into the game, no changes made.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think it can be good,well, in skywars because that game is short like Lucky Islands but tower defence is 30minutes+(long games) and if you're playing that 30minutes like me haha and you lost conecction you can't join again and it's like lost time...

Reactions: God.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't think it can be good,well, in skywars because that game is short like Lucky Islands but tower defence is 30minutes+(long games) and if you're playing that 30minutes like me haha and you lost conecction you can't join again and it's like lost time...[/QUOTE]
Sometimes you just wanna spectate the game.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom