• Ya

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • nah

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yes I know this has been mentioned before but the more suggestions we make about this staff members will add it and see that we all want it.

I would like a re-join system if you disconnect from your game or lag out you can go back into cubecraft and be back into your game like if nothing happened . If for example you were in a game where there would be 1 player left or 1 team left and lag out you lose no re-joining this would only work if there are more than 1 players/teams.

Thanks for reading this thread! Have a nice day. :)

-Mark <3

D

Deleted member 169486

We have been suggesting this for quite some time, with almost no answer from staff other then mod's opinions. I have given a way that would stop abuse of the command but, it is what it is, right?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree with this. Though, you won't be able to rejoin if:
  • You have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications.
  • You disconnected yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated.

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I agree with this. Though, you won't be able to rejoin if:
  • You have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications.
  • You disconnected yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated.
Yes I agree :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
We have been suggesting this for quite some time, with almost no answer from staff other then mod's opinions. I have given a way that would stop abuse of the command but, it is what it is, right?
Yes like I said read the first line

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to agree with this the same with all the other additions. Also, I am going to agree with @iCheeetah. This should only be implemented if they could not rejoin if the following happens:
  • A staff member kicked you for any reason
  • This will kill you if you leave, which means your stuff will drop on the floor.
  • If your egg is destroyed as I stated before this will kill you and if your egg got destroyed while you were disconnected then you won't be able to rejoin
  • If you did not rejoin within 2 minutes
Good luck on your suggestion, +1 from me and have a wonderful day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom