Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

spyfliper0

Jun 29, 2019
Ireland
The ''coming soon'' game mode should be occupied by Survival games, here's why
Survival games is minecrafts most popular game mode, and people try to find the most enjoyable server to play them.
The hive for instance has the best Survival Games out of all big bedrock servers like Mineplex and Lifeboat.
Playing Survival games on that server is really fun and I can spend hours doing it.
If Cubecraft were to have a good Survival games mode then it would attract lots of people and the server would grow as a result. Granted It will take a lot of time and effort to create a game mode that people would enjoy and preffer over others, but ultimately I think it would pay off in terms of server popularity and revenue earned through additional content like selling the maps used for survival games or something similar.
I hope this post will be seen by a mod or other staff member and take it into consideration.
thanks

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
The ''coming soon'' game mode should be occupied by Survival games, here's why
Survival games is minecrafts most popular game mode, and people try to find the most enjoyable server to play them.
The hive for instance has the best Survival Games out of all big bedrock servers like Mineplex and Lifeboat.
Playing Survival games on that server is really fun and I can spend hours doing it.
If Cubecraft were to have a good Survival games mode then it would attract lots of people and the server would grow as a result. Granted It will take a lot of time and effort to create a game mode that people would enjoy and preffer over others, but ultimately I think it would pay off in terms of server popularity and revenue earned through additional content like selling the maps used for survival games or something similar.
I hope this post will be seen by a mod or other staff member and take it into consideration.
thanks

Dude, Cubecraft already had survival games, but they removed it because it was “unpopular.”
It was popular at one point, but got removed in the “Big Change” update that happened last October. Here is the thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-big-change.212513/. Oh yeah, Cubecraft Bedrock does have Solo Survival Games, and Survival Games also get’s featured on the Java server sometimes in the “Featured Games NPC.”

Reactions: Twann

spyfliper0

Jun 29, 2019
Ireland
wait wtf I just realised that survival games was present all along, guess I just ignored it so much I forgot it was there soz

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
SG should come back tho. One of the only good games without voids

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
thats what I said... the only other pvp based game on the server without voids is 'pvp'
You said one of the only good games without a void, I replied by saying its one of the only games without a void. Its easy to be the best game with something if you're the only one with that thing. lol

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
You said one of the only good games without a void, I replied by saying its one of the only games without a void. Its easy to be the best game with something if you're the only one with that thing. lol
well, theres multiple games without voids, i was meant to say pvp based modes. whats ur opinion on sg being a perm game?

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Great game, doesnt have the stable playerbase. Should stay removed.
dont you think with some changes it could become 'stable' tho? because last time SG was featured, it had 100 concurrent players ( higher than minerware and such) and thats just team without solo

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
dont you think with some changes it could become 'stable' tho? because last time SG was featured, it had 100 concurrent players ( higher than minerware and such) and thats just team without solo
We gave it an update in February last year when it was struggling, this update was ENTIRELY based on a community suggestion because I helped write both the thread and the actual update itself, forums said it was a pretty good update. Game still slipped even lower and eventually died. I dont think updates would save it unless it was absolutely massive, and even that is a risk of developer time and money if it doesnt work.

Reactions: Ronzo

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
We gave it an update in February last year when it was struggling, this update was ENTIRELY based on a community suggestion because I helped write both the thread and the actual update itself, forums said it was a pretty good update. Game still slipped even lower and eventually died. I dont think updates would save it unless it was absolutely massive, and even that is a risk of developer time and money if it doesnt work.
I feel like survival games has become more popular recently due the the whole Minecraft monday thing. I personally think its worth a shot in 1.8

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I feel like survival games has become more popular recently due the the whole Minecraft monday thing. I personally think its worth a shot in 1.8
1.8 is definitely worth a shot but we arent exactly spoiled for Developers nowadays, pulling Rubik from Bedrock or Loony from Sentinel for a potentially unsuccessful 1.8 SG port is extremely risky and not worth doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom