Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello Everyone!

-What would this Help?
I have fought many hackers, most of the time I do successfully kill them in the first fight, or they leave the game.
/sr {name} Could help a lot more and would work similar to /p invite (When searching for the player) and if they do not exist it will say "This player does not Exist or is not online"

This Can help with /sr reports if the hacker dies, and starts a new match and for some people could be faster just by typing their name over searching for it.

This would also help if you were the last 2 players and they ended up winning/losing and beginning a new match, since you are not guaranteed to be in the same game again it could be very helpful for the players and Sentinel

This also does not limit the report to the specific lobby that you are in, but in general if the player is online you may report them

Example -
/p invite Liquid Water
--"Player 'Liquid' could not be found"
/p invite Liquid_Water
--Party invite sent to 'Liquid Water'

More of adding it like this ^

If it was my mistake it was, but from other commands like /party they cancel out any text after the players name(If a space is added). That should be the same for /sr

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
100%
Yes, this would definitely make reporting people with /sr way easier! Massive :agree: from me.​

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Nvm I think this was added? https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sr.285847/ Not sure why it never worked because I know in like /party invite if you add extra things at the end it still executes the command properly

Example -
/p invite Liquid Water
--"Player 'Liquid' could not be found"
/p invite Liquid_Water
--Party invite sent to 'Liquid Water'

i am not sure why it is not the same for /sr? (That means me adding "KillAura and Reach" at the end would have affected nothing

D

Deleted member 576174

I agree, this would definitely help people to report players. Awesome idea!

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
I agree, this would definitely help people to report the rule breakers..... you have my :agree:

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Yeah 100% agreedm the fact the player has to be in your game to report them and you have to scroll through to find them makes it so annoying

Reactions: DarkStray

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
I must agree with you, this is a very legendary addition to the game. thank you for the brilliant idea.

IGN: Craftinggamer999
Level: 45

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Darkstray,

We have decided to mark your suggestion as planned. This was internally discussed and we recognize that it can be very frustrating that you can't report a cheater after the game has ended. We will be looking into adding such a feature in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom