Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be fun to add spider web in eggwars season 2, if this could benefit the campers perhaps, but on the other hand if you trap a camper in a spider web you could kill him easily, I would find it funny, the cost could be for example 10 gold 1 spider web, to prevent it from being very easy to get. What do you think?

React with to agree :agree:
Reacts with to disagree :disagree:

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
It could be a good addition to season 2, as cobwebs can be used in combat, for trapping, or to avoid fall damage, allowing for new strategies. Without adding too much complexity to the game.

Reactions: small bob 294

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be fun to add spider web in eggwars season 2, if this could benefit the campers perhaps, but on the other hand if you trap a camper in a spider web you could kill him easily, I would find it funny, the cost could be for example 10 gold 1 spider web, to prevent it from being very easy to get. What do you think?

React with to agree:agree:
This would be worse than redstone

Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

React with to agree:agree:
I simply hate cobweebs, so I can't agree with that sorry :/.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
As much as cobwebs may be debatable, annoying, and spammy, I would like to see them make an appearance in eggwars season 2. This is a good suggestion, and it would be a cool experiment to see what it would do to eggwars.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i don't like the idea of having cobwebs but i agree because the point of having seasons is so that the developers can experiment with new features and remove them at the end if they don't turn out to be good

• Agree
Reactions: M8KI05

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Imagine someone who 3 layers their egg with obby and then 5 layers it with cobwebs. Water buckets would need to be added and then the meta would be to build up above their egg and drop water on it. Then you would need to get 10 obby to box in and a decent pick to melt the defense. I think this would just get annoying quickly. This would also be UNBEARABLE in quads if the entire 4 stack decides to camp. Have you ever tried to break and egg with a full layer of chests over their obby? Imagine a full layer of cobwebs over the chests, over the obby. STOP ENCOURAGING CAMPING.

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagina a alguien que pone 3 capas de su huevo con obby y luego 5 capas con telarañas. Habría que agregar cubos de agua y luego la meta sería acumularse por encima de su huevo y dejar caer agua sobre él. Entonces tendrías que conseguir 10 obby para encajonar y una selección decente para derretir la defensa. Creo que esto se volvería molesto rápidamente. Esto también sería INSOPORTABLE en quads si toda la pila 4 decide acampar. ¿Alguna vez has intentado romper y huevo con una capa completa de cofres sobre su obby? Imagina una capa completa de telarañas sobre los cofres, sobre el obby. DEJA DE FOMENTAR EL CAMPAMENTO.
Solo usa tu espada para quitar la tela de araña. ¿lol?

• Haha
Reactions: Usurper

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine someone who 3 layers their egg with obby and then 5 layers it with cobwebs. Water buckets would need to be added and then the meta would be to build up above their egg and drop water on it. Then you would need to get 10 obby to box in and a decent pick to melt the defense. I think this would just get annoying quickly. This would also be UNBEARABLE in quads if the entire 4 stack decides to camp. Have you ever tried to break and egg with a full layer of chests over their obby? Imagine a full layer of cobwebs over the chests, over the obby. STOP ENCOURAGING CAMPING.
Yea, it will create a cycle. Cobwebs too op => We need water for counter cobwebs! => We need sponge to counter water!
EggWars already have redstone as trapping method and cobwebs will be superfluous

• Agree

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagina a alguien que pone 3 capas de su huevo con obby y luego 5 capas con telarañas. Habría que agregar cubos de agua y luego la meta sería acumularse por encima de su huevo y dejar caer agua sobre él. Entonces tendrías que conseguir 10 obby para encajonar y una selección decente para derretir la defensa. Creo que esto se volvería molesto rápidamente. Esto también sería INSOPORTABLE en quads si toda la pila 4 decide acampar. ¿Alguna vez has intentado romper y huevo con una capa completa de cofres sobre su obby? Imagina una capa completa de telarañas sobre los cofres, sobre el obby. DEJA DE FOMENTAR EL CAMPAMENTO.
I'm not encouraging them to go camping, I'm giving a SUGGESTION, which can be useful for camepros and runners, but also for you, imagine that you arrive on an island and they are camping and they have onsidiana you catch them with the spider web and then you break their egg, not only would it have bad uses, it would have lots of good use ... Think a little more

• Haha

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea, it will create a cycle. Cobwebs too op => We need water for counter cobwebs! => We need sponge to counter water!
EggWars already have redstone as trapping method and cobwebs will be superfluous
The Redstone will be removed and no water is needed, there are already swords to bite the spider web

• Disagree

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
Solo usa tu espada para quitar la tela de araña. ¿lol?
Have you played Minecraft before?? It take 5-10 seconds to break a single cobweb with sword? What if they place 3 layers? Or 30 cobwebs? How many minutes do you want to stand there completely exposed breaking cobwebs with a sword?

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I'm not encouraging them to go camping, I'm giving a SUGGESTION, which can be useful for camepros and runners, but also for you, imagine that you arrive on an island and they are camping and they have onsidiana you catch them with the spider web and then you break their egg, not only would it have bad uses, it would have lots of good use ... Think a little more
I can just knock them in the void and break their egg like I've been doing for years. Why do I need cobwebs?

Reactions: legendaryfox977

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
¿Has jugado Minecraft antes? ¿Se tarda de 5 a 10 segundos en romper una sola telaraña con una espada? ¿Y si colocan 3 capas? ¿O 30 telarañas? ¿Cuántos minutos quieres estar allí completamente expuesto rompiendo telarañas con una espada?
There's no point in arguing about this with you

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
There's no point in arguing about this with you
I know. Because your suggestion is absurd, ridiculous, far too overpowered and will almost exclusively benefit base campers. The good players with offensive playstyles have been doing it for years without cobwebs, they will not suddenly change their methods and start using them. The people who will use them are the ones who play defensively and can utilize them for base defenses, for which they are far too powerful. Nobody wants to play a game of Eggwars that lasts 20-30 minutes. An average game with even a single good team, should be no longer than 5-6 minutes. Adding cobwebs could potentially double the longest of games already by creating a defense that completely HALTS all movement in every direction. Without water this would be debilitating.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom