Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hi,

Ever been playing a game, want to play again but it makes you go to the lobby and go and choose the server again? Yeah, pretty annoying.

I suggest adding a way, when you become a spectator, to play the exact same game again. Eg. other servers have an item in the hotbar which you can click, but seeing as CubeCraft literally puts you into spectator mode you could make a command, which players are notified of in the space in chat which "Need to leave? Do /leave" is occupying now.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Are you meaning that an option should be added that allows you to instantly teleport to a new game server that has all the same voting options selected and the same map or just the same map?

D

Deleted member 100818

Well I understand what you're trying to say. Maybe add 2 items in your hotbar which give you these 2 options:
  1. Play a random game of SkyWars again (SkyWars as an example here)
  2. Play the same map again (I know too many people who are just searching for the same map and are not able to click on the NPC because they're stone rank)
If the same map is not available, it would give you the error that it's not available and that you can type /leave or playing a direct game again.
For a party it'll give you the same error, or another one saying that the maps available are too full for your party.

Nice suggestion! I like it.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I've always been ok with just the "Quickly" villager on the side of the board for most games. In my opinion, that mostly serves the purpose of a play again feature.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
It’s slightly more complicated to do on CubeCraft, but I definitely agree! Putting you on the same map should be for ranked players, or some will lose their value. That’s the only flaw from my perspective, and of course it’s easy to fix!
+1

Reactions: Commissioned

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
+1 Understandable, I'm not against it, and fortunately I don't see any down side to it so.. +1!

F

Facelurite

i hate everyone and i want them to have a bad time so no

jk but we have a /leave button so why not a next game option too it isnt that hard to implement. And auto kits while you’re at it.

+ I

SkyzZz

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2017
I love that idea I'm really lazy when it come to doing anything and this makes me be able to be more lazy YAYAYAYAYAA lol

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Typing /leave, walking forward and hitting an armor stand is too hard?
But sure, for all those lazy people out there

Hi,

Ever been playing a game, want to play again but it makes you go to the lobby and go and choose the server again? Yeah, pretty annoying.

I suggest adding a way, when you become a spectator, to play the exact same game again. Eg. other servers have an item in the hotbar which you can click, but seeing as CubeCraft literally puts you into spectator mode you could make a command, which players are notified of in the space in chat which "Need to leave? Do /leave" is occupying now.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned
thought this exact thing after quake craft, the thing is, mixed arcade is like 10 games that are different, I feel that the individual stuff should be multiple games aswell (all of the same game)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I would support this idea and also, this could be shown just for players who have a rank (maybe Lapis+, Gold+ or Diamond+). Being added this, it'd be good if there were 2 options to choose:
-Play a new random map.
-Select the map you want to play in.

And a suggestion inside of another suggestion: Sometimes there are maps which aren't available in the moment you want to play that map, so it'd be kewl if ranked players could 'create' a new game to play on that map.

:):rolleyes::(:mad::confused1::cool::p:D:eek::fantamug::oops: Woah, new emojis, I like them.

damt983

Nov 14, 2016
Madrid, Spain
Agree.
But for higher ranks we could choose the map like the villager.

That would be cool or just put a comand like /jnrm= join new random map.
Or if you have a rank /jncm= join new choosen map.

This are just examples of comands they could add.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
I would support this idea and also, this could be shown just for players who have a rank (maybe Lapis+, Gold+ or Diamond+). Being added this, it'd be good if there were 2 options to choose:
-Play a new random map.
-Select the map you want to play in.

And a suggestion inside of another suggestion: Sometimes there are maps which aren't available in the moment you want to play that map, so it'd be kewl if ranked players could 'create' a new game to play on that map.

:):rolleyes::(:mad::confused1::cool::p:D:eek::fantamug::oops: Woah, new emojis, I like them.

Play Random map: For everyone (stone+) Choose map: Iron+ (just like in the lobby)

Reactions: damt983

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I say YES to this. It's so boring to type /leave and join the game again I hate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom