Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
sg lucky islands and all the pvp games but also games like battlezones. 1.8 is better and very few people actually play 1.9. I would like to see arcade, minerware and freebuild come to 1.8 as well. If u ask on hypixel they will say 90% of them play 1.8. Freebuild is dead and battlezones also will become dead if it stays 1.9, but on 1.8 it will be better. Freebuild has only 10 players i checked if it comes on 1.8 all will play see buildbattle on hypixel. They should add 1.13 but when they do they should remove cooldown like hypixel does.

-Skywars Master

D

Deleted member 352903

Hi Mastet
There's no sword-PvP in Battle Zone / Freebuild / Arcade(?). You can just log in with 1.9 to play this games

And I hope they will add more games to 1.8 like SG and LI

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
Hi Mastet
There's no sword-PvP in Battle Zone / Freebuild / Arcade(?). You can just log in with 1.9 to play this games

And I hope they will add more games to 1.8 like SG and LI
Ok i agree with this statement spuuuni

D

Deleted member 59979

sg lucky islands and all the pvp games but also games like battlezones. 1.8 is better and very few people actually play 1.9. I would like to see arcade, minerware and freebuild come to 1.8 as well. If u ask on hypixel they will say 90% of them play 1.8. Freebuild is dead and battlezones also will become dead if it stays 1.9, but on 1.8 it will be better. Freebuild has only 10 players i checked if it comes on 1.8 all will play see buildbattle on hypixel. They should add 1.13 but when they do they should remove cooldown like hypixel does.

-Skywars Master
Actually you will find that more people do play 1.9. Also the fact that 1.8 is better is just your opinion. Also, changing battle zone, freebuild, arcade and minerware would be stupid as they contain none or next to none PvP which makes changing them to 1.8 useless. I wouldnt mind however, SG being added as its extremely PvP based.

Slainbyme__

May 11, 2018
i hope they will add lucky islands to 1.8
Sorry, but i dont think so anymore. Lucky islands used 1.9 thinhs and it will be horribles in 1.8. I thinks that they should focus on the 1.13/ now and maybe later adds things like 1.8 to ore games.

1.13 is the furute now in my opinion. Skywars Mastet out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Top Bottom