Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Slimeblocks would be relatively useful in eggwars . I could use them to negate fall damage , and to make quick escape mechanisms by constructing platforms.

They would be a late game item , hence their price . Thus their overall effect would not be as great. I truly believe they would work as an end game item.

Extra stuff:

Due to my distaste for solo eggwars , (to easy) i prefer teams , but all my teammates die because im unlucky in eggwars .

It would help alter the areas of the map in my favour to help me make a quick escape and snipe with my trust power V.

free ghost client : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/decrease-haybale-cost-in-eggwars.195047/

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Slime blocks would be quite cool and I don't think it changes to much of the gameplay for the majority of people, so I would like to see this.
The price seems reasonable actually.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Good idea, you could make a really strategic base design by putting the slim blocks down on places where you jump off to mitigate fall damage.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Skybridging and catching yourself with slimeblocks would be very op... and it isn't hard to do.
@Gainfullterror seriously.. one does not post the same thing than me 5seconds before me !
jk :p
Well it's more difficult to pull off than using water, as you actually have to place the block underneath you. Water can technically be placed in the same block space as where your character is, meaning you have more time.
And yes, I like posting almost the same thing as you right before you do. c:

F

Facelurite

Skybridging and catching yourself with slimeblocks would be very op... and it isn't hard to do.
I have a few points to debunk your statement

First, slime blocks would encourage them to jump off . Once they skybase they have no way of gettinf down fast . They will be less heaitant to stop skybasing when warned

Now , something thats bannable should not be a reason to stop something good from being added

Assuming a skybaser is shot off off a skybase , would a skybaser , generally a noob , have the required skill level to place the slime block in time? No.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I have a few points to debunk your statement

First, slime blocks would encourage them to jump off . Once they skybase they have no way of gettinf down fast . They will be less heaitant to stop skybasing when warned

Now , something thats bannable should not be a reason to stop something good from being added

Assuming a skybaser is shot off off a skybase , would a skybaser , generally a noob , have the required skill level to place the slime block in time? No.
He never mentioned sky basing ._.

Reactions: Facelurite

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
It would be cool but no one would use it. It is expensive and it is approximately equal to a normal block. so I guess they don't have to add

F

Facelurite

Why skybasers wont benefit. ^^^

Also , about skybridging, yes its useful but that's a good thing.

DoggieLovesMe

May 22, 2017
A Doggie Near You!
Slimeblocks would be relatively useful in eggwars . I could use them to negate fall damage , and to make quick escape mechanisms by constructing platforms.

They would be a late game item , hence their price . Thus their overall effect would not be as great. I truly believe they would work as an end game item.

Extra stuff:

Due to my distaste for solo eggwars , (to easy) i prefer teams , but all my teammates die because im unlucky in eggwars .

It would help alter the areas of the map in my favour to help me make a quick escape and snipe with my trust power V.

free ghost client : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/decrease-haybale-cost-in-eggwars.195047/[/QUOTE
Yes. I agree

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Would be an original solution for all those people who want water coming to Eggwars.
Actually like the idea of seeing people bounce around in Eggwarsmaps (and would make for some great Eggwars builds too :P @Mikhail Gorbachev).

Also, as they're insta-breakable they'll probably cause interesting bridge traps designs pop up every now and then.

Yes plz :]

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom