Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Christoffyw

Jun 23, 2020
There are too many hackers to create a forum post for all of them. I also don't want to have to open the website all the time. If there was something like other servers. You should be able to do /report PLAYER HACK.

I know this might be a bit more difficult to code but it's very nessesary

Reactions: Conea64

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I agree with this to some extent. I have two issues here. Bedrock has a lot of players, peaking at around 18-20k concurrent players. If EVERY player had access to this command it would be impossible to catch up with the amount of /reports sent. The amount of these reports can be stopped by making /report available only for donors or limiting the amount of /reports I player can make per hour. Even in this case there would still be an insane amount of reports. Java gets about 2000 /reports per day from what I have heard. On Java /report is only available for donors. Imagine the amount of reports Bedrock would be getting if /report was available for donors. Secondly, there aren't enough bedrock staff members on Cubecraft. Most of the staff team mainly play Java. There simply wouldn't be enough staff members to handle the incoming reports.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I definitely agree with this. I think it’s about time that Bedrock Edition started having the /report command. Here's the system I am thinking of:
The system I was thinking about is possibly the more players that report the cheater, the more harsh Sentinel will get on the cheater. When around 5 players report the cheater, that’s when it alerts staff to keep an eye out on the cheater. And players with VIP Level 2+ get a higher report percentage (e.g. when a player is cheating and a VIP player reports them, it would count as 2+ people reporting the cheater).
This would be a very effective system to be put in place, so that everyone gets the ability to report whether they have VIP or not, but still catering for those who do have VIP. It would also save time for staff because of that fact that multiple people need to report the cheater, instead of just one person reporting them for potentially no reason.
But for the most part, I agree that they should implement /report into Bedrock edition. +1 😄

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
This has been suggested a ton of times, and the answer will still (probably be) there are not enough staff members on bedrock to handle /report reports. It might be added later.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom