Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Hello everyone!!!
new suggestions so i repost again bc y not. so replay mod can report hackers,rule breaker and making montages
Hive and zeqa server has replay mode i just saw the video
Why we need replay mode?
well cubecraft have /sr if ur report got expired, u can record the rule breaker and u can report player on forums

here the example from hive by potatopie
If cubecraft add replay mode so i will enjoy the server
Screenshot (1155).png

if we got 25 agree it will get forward thanks for reading ;p

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not entirely sure why people voted for it not to be added, it doesn't actually have any player disadvantages.
Replays would be extremely hard to implement, for the benefits it gives it's not worth the time.
Yes it would be difficult, but I'd say it is definitely worth the time spent on it; it'd definitely help with reporting cheaters and looking at the montage making side, greater content greater community as far as I can tell.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Well, why shouldn't we add it on both networks? For example, I saw it in others servers too that you can use replay on your own gameplay on the Java servers.

Replays would be extremely hard to implement, for the benefits it gives it's not worth the time.
What does that matter tbh? It might be hard, but it's always possible, in Minecraft everything is almost possible and I've even seen it. Why wouldn't be worth for your time to make or use? You can learn from your mistakes and become a better player! It's for everyone and I think it'll be used!
Yes but this so hard!
Same opinion to you, I think it's worth it to add. For Bedrock & Java, this thread should be on All Networks actually.

Great thread though!

Reactions: xFqbian and NotEyad

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Well, why shouldn't we add it on both networks? For example, I saw it in others servers too that you can use replay on your own gameplay on the Java servers.

What does that matter tbh? It might be hard, but it's always possible, in Minecraft everything is almost possible and I've even seen it. Why wouldn't be worth for your time to make or use? You can learn from your mistakes and become a better player! It's for everyone and I think it'll be used!

Same opinion to you, I think it's worth it to add. For Bedrock & Java, this thread should be on All Networks actually.

Great thread though!
Java has a mod which is allowed to be used on the server called the replay mod so it's not exactly necessary on java but on bedrock we don't have access to that kind of mod which is why servers like hive are adding it. which is why I think cubecraft should add it. it would help with clips, montages, catching hackers and such.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Something like this is an absolutely massive technical challenge. It's an awesome system that is clearly proven possible by the likes of Hypixel and the Hive, and something that I feel like would be beneficial for moderation as well as a QoL aspect, However it is a huge technical challenge. To quote from the Hypixel forums:

In the past three weeks...
  • We recorded over 54,000,000 games!
  • We recorded 28 Terabytes worth of data (14.5 Terabytes compressed). 60% of that is simply storing entity locations. That is over 400,000,000,000 stored entity locations! Yes, 11 zeroes.

It's... a lot, and something that would require a lot of time to be put into.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom