Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EmilTheNoob

May 18, 2020
Hello well i just wanted to say that a lot of bedrock youtubers would like to have this replay mode, with this you could see at least the 3 last matches you have played like an spectator, this is to improve the quality of bedrock videos.
Thanks for your attention

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I do not play Hypixel ;D But since it is possible why not! Although, its already a feature on hypixel and they dont want to copy.
By checking I mean google it, iit’s on page 4-5 of their news feed.
And what’s up by saying “it’s on other server the it shouldn’t be here”? (Almost) All minigames you can play were on other servers before. It’s like saying “No, we don’t need an anticheat because Mineplex has an anticheat”, or “we don’t need 1.8-1.15 support because The Hive has it”

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, this a thing which I wanted to propose few months ago, I don't know why I didn't do it. Answering to all of you who doesn't know is this possible or not, yes, it is.

You only have to check out hypixel's forums to know it.

Now, as the use of this feature cannot be abused (Because you don't cause annoyance to anyone), I think this could be added to all ranked players.

Last edited by a moderator:

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
By checking I mean google it, iit’s on page 4-5 of their news feed.
And what’s up by saying “it’s on other server the it shouldn’t be here”? (Almost) All minigames you can play were on other servers before. It’s like saying “No, we don’t need an anticheat because Mineplex has an anticheat”, or “we don’t need 1.8-1.15 support because The Hive has it”

My point is that is it something unique in my opninion. Like I dont mind I like the idea.
Cuebcraft doesnt have an anticheat so they did not steal one, had to make this one sorry ;D

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I think it's a great idea to add something like this but I don't think it's possible because hypixel runs java and the prefix on this post says it's for bedrock. I think they should first develop an anti-cheat and some more games to play on. It's a good idea for java but they should first improve the bedrock server before adding something like this.

EmilTheNoob

May 18, 2020
Hi there
I think it's a great idea to add something like this but I don't think it's possible because hypixel runs java and the prefix on this post says it's for bedrock. I think they should first develop an anti-cheat and some more games to play on. It's a good idea for java but they should first improve the bedrock server before adding something like this.
I agree with you, but actually i don´t think they will do something like this, they are always with Java players, when the bedrock community is big, maybe bigger than Java´s.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom