Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
What means Ranked SkyWars? I will need to explain that first :D What is it?
It's basically normal Skywars but with a competitive twist to it, you will get ranked based on your in-game performance (Kills, Deaths, Wins) Well that's at least how it works on other servers. If CubeCraft would add it for some reason since I agree that it would bring a lot of toxicity with it, they probably add like custom kits and perks too.

Reactions: Geodas11

banana69

Jul 8, 2020
There are currently many problems with Cubecraft Skywars that have existed for years and probably will never get fixed as they don't affect the "casual player" (which is the audience the server focuses on, unlike hypixel which also addresses the older "hardcore" competitive players). These issues range from bad map design to horrible item/kit imbalances, as well as annoying bugs that have existed for at least two years (probably as a result of supporting multiple versions (especially after 1.13)). In my view, asking for the addition of any "competitive aspects" to that game, at this point would be too optimistic to the point it becomes pointless. Cubecraft hasn't changed a darn thing in the past few years, if you focus on the important features. The only big change I remember of was the removal of lobbies and various dead gamemodes. They rarely solve any important issues or add anything new to make their games more appealing (and perhaps original).

banana69

Jul 8, 2020
Toxicity is already a problem with normal skywars as there are people who can’t even handle an unfair loss (as if the game was actually meant to be fair after all). I see people constantly moaning in chat about getting void knocked, cleaned, 2v1ed, outgeared, had speed or apples used on them, or even because they were killed in the beginning. I can assure you that every PvP gamemode on any server is a sea of salt. Ranked skywars wouldn’t make much of a difference in terms of player chat behaviour (and you could always mute the chat, for any gamemode). A bigger issue would be cheating, which could be reduced significantly with a good anti-cheat and by only allowing people to participate in ranked once they have reached a certain amount of wins in normal skywars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom