Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
well... here i go again. Ranked Skywars is not a good idea for cube cuz it will bring more toxicity, and also lack of players to have a ”good” elo system. And tbh i already come against enough good players.
edit: also pls do some research if this has been suggested before. This gets suggested like every week with the same response.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

This is had been suggested multiple times before and I still don't like it. As ThaDoggo said, adding ranked skywars will also come with more toxicity on the server. Also, cheating players will ruin ranked because they win every game they play. (I know, most of them get banned after playing a few minutes, but they can still ruin other players their stats)

- Dutchy

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahmoudia

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
Hi,

This is had been suggested multiple times before and I still don't like it. As ThaDoggo said, adding ranked skywars will also come with more toxicity on the server. Also, cheating players will ruin ranked because they win every game they play. (I know, most of them get banned after playing a few minutes, but they can still ruin other players their stats).
Sorry but it is a no from me.

- Dutchy
They don't win every game, I often kill hackers by critting them (1.8)

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
well... here i go again. Ranked Skywars is not a good idea for cube cuz it will bring more toxicity, and also lack of players to have a ”good” elo system. And tbh i already come against enough good players.
edit: also pls do some research if this has been suggested before. This gets suggested like every week with the same response.
This isn't a suggestion it is in skywars not suggestions. The creator of this thread also is making a joke.
Hi,

This is had been suggested multiple times before and I still don't like it. As ThaDoggo said, adding ranked skywars will also come with more toxicity on the server. Also, cheating players will ruin ranked because they win every game they play. (I know, most of them get banned after playing a few minutes, but they can still ruin other players their stats).
Sorry but it is a no from me.

- Dutchy
This isn't under suggestions and isn't a suggestion please understand it's a joke.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
No, why not?
First of all, the anti-cheat system. There already are a lot of cheaters, and ELO based games (like hypixel's ranked skywars) attract a lot of cheaters. Just like watchdog, there are thousands of dollars being spend on the anti-cheat, and still there are bypasses.
Second, the playerbase is just to small. About 250 out of 90.000 players play ranked on hypixel. Cubecraft has just half at most, so maybe 125 players at the same time. Then that's devided over the Java and Bedrock network. And on Java then, you have 1.8 and 1.9+. So there are just not enough players.

The toxicity can be easily handled by automuting chat in game.

Reactions: Mahmoudia

Mahmoudia

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2017
Germany
No, why not?
First of all, the anti-cheat system. There already are a lot of cheaters, and ELO based games (like hypixel's ranked skywars) attract a lot of cheaters. Just like watchdog, there are thousands of dollars being spend on the anti-cheat, and still there are bypasses.
Second, the playerbase is just to small. About 250 out of 90.000 players play ranked on hypixel. Cubecraft has just half at most, so maybe 125 players at the same time. Then that's devided over the Java and Bedrock network. And on Java then, you have 1.8 and 1.9+. So there are just not enough players.

The toxicity can be easily handled by automuting chat in game.
no u can join ranked skywars first when u have 100 wins!! i think u will never see a cheater

Mahmoudia

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2017
Germany
Hi,

This is had been suggested multiple times before and I still don't like it. As ThaDoggo said, adding ranked skywars will also come with more toxicity on the server. Also, cheating players will ruin ranked because they win every game they play. (I know, most of them get banned after playing a few minutes, but they can still ruin other players their stats)

- Dutchy
i know but its better when u can join ranked skywars first when u have 100 wins on skywars :))

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been suggested plenty of times before, and still, i don't think this is a good idea.

It will bring alot of hat and toxicity on the server and i'd rather keep it like this.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom