✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
🌱 Public update board and changelogs for Community resources🌱

This is an alternative to the navigation menu implementation, which is unlikely to happen soon because no web developer :/

Here's the link to the public update board :)

So, why, you ask? Here is a short sum of benefits 🔥

° Avoiding suggestions that are already planned and mentioned on the update board

⇒ Less confusion for new forum members
⇒ Saves time and tears of those who spend hours to craft a suggestion just to find out it's already...well

° Improves Communication & Transparency
⇒ Plentiful resources are amazing, tough they are only useful when people actually know they exist

° Changelogs are lifesavers! (Already on discord)
⇒ Knowing when it's safe to use a diamond sword without getting eaten by frogs again (bug fixes)
⇒ Helps with bug reporting, easy to access and a comprehensive list

° And the extra mile?!?
⇒ Ranting about the Community complaining about updates every time, as usual in the world of development
⇒ It might be a chance to drop a few fun facts or even some nifty background information!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
:agree:🌱 Agree, if you think it would make a great addition
:unsure::disagree:Unsure or Disagree, if you have mixed feelings, or just disagree, let me know why

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom