Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I both agree and disagree. It'd be a reasonably pleasing addition for those who play on PC (or comparable devices), but I could easily imagine that it would be quite a struggle to perform all those (hard) jumps for those who play on mobile devices.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Sounds good to me. Maybe make it really easy so it is possible for phone/tablet player as well. I don't kow if most bedrock player would like this and of their will be a good amount of players. There are many gamemodes that people would want on bedrock and I don't think that parkour is one of the most popular ones.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Good idea, but you should definitely make other parkcours, because some are just way too hard for bedrock.

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Sounds like a good idea to me! As long as the bedrock players that use their phones to play get the opportunity to do parkour on a level that's not too difficult. Overall, Bedrock was made for those who play on their phone. :)

D

Deleted member 469419

I'm also agree in this with you, bedrock people should have more entertainment and a good way to starting with is adding Parkour modality.

But it should conserve the same things like in Java.

So, yeh, totally agree with you dude :)

dev :)

Jul 30, 2019
earth
www.youtube.com
for players on mobile, you should add a mobile lobby with the same themes on maps but easier jumps. they would have to use seperate currencies in the item shop ofc, because if not people could grind on the mobile lobbies and spend all the coins in the pc lobbies.

Reactions: Emerald Luc

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
While I agree with the point that Parkour is a necessity to all platforms, I'm not quite sure as to how well it would work on Bedrock. That being said, I know that gamers are generally known for making anything work in one way or another.... ;)

Reactions: Emerald Luc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom