Do you want this command for plus rank?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I suggest adding this command with COOLDOWN time = 1 Day for Plus rank members that would be very good for the plus members

Command ; /nick <Nickname>

If you had a plus rank then go and vote

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I do not think this should be added. I feel like this would be abused by some members in order to break the rules. Not saying all plus members would do this, but I could definitely see someone doing it.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I suggest adding this command with COOLDOWN time = 1 Day for Plus rank members that would be very good for the plus members

Command ; /nick <Nickname>

If you had a plus rank then go and vote

Hello. I, personally, don't agree with giving this ability to anyone excluding CubeCraft Staff or YouTubers for the following reasons. If you read this official news thread by JohnColes it explains how the nick system works on CubeCraft Games. The entire system would need to be redesigned in order to implement such a suggestion like this. The implementation of nicknames for standard players would prove problematic for moderation such as when we're handling reports. I don't feel adding this command is worth the complications it would create at the moment. That's my personal opinion on adding /nick for Plus rank.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Hello. I, personally, don't agree with giving this ability to anyone excluding CubeCraft Staff or YouTubers for the following reasons. If you read this official news thread by JohnColes it explains how the nick system works on CubeCraft Games. The entire system would need to be redesigned in order to implement such a suggestion like this. The implementation of nicknames for standard players would prove problematic for moderation such as when we're handling reports. I don't feel adding this command is worth the complications it would create at the moment. That's my personal opinion on adding /nick for Plus rank.
I agree with u 2 but I mean that anyone had changed his Nick first the name will be ~ and you can check his realnamr by doing /Realname or /rl <Nick> like that

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I do not think this should be added. I feel like this would be abused by some members in order to break the rules. Not saying all plus members would do this, but I could definitely see someone doing it.
Read my reply to ChaosConjurer

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
The admins have already stated before that they don’t care and they do not believe that people who target others because of their rank exist at all.
This won’t happen, I suggest you ask for this thread to be closed because it would just be a waste of time.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom