Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Absidien

Jan 20, 2018
Unknown
ar.namemc.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Open the /nick option for those who buy Obsidian + Plus RANK
What do you think of this idea :) Comment the reason for adding or reason for not adding it 3:

D

Deleted member 436996

I honestly like the idea of having nick, since some people in the community is kind of popular and gets targetted in game.
Maybe adding the nick only in game?
Like, they're unnicked in the lobby?

No becuase people gonna troll and break rules.
No, because they don't need that feature and they could easily abuse it. Imagine: They use /nick, they get another username and they swear, advertise and bully other people in the lobbies. People with the obsidian rank and the plus rank just don't need it, there's no reason to add it.
No. Staff would've the log of all the people who use the nick (Generated randomly) and if they broke the rules whilest being nicked they would get the punishment acordingly with what they made.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
No, because they don't need that feature and they could easily abuse it. Imagine: They use /nick, they get another username and they swear, advertise and bully other people in the lobbies. People with the obsidian rank and the plus rank just don't need it, there's no reason to add it.
No, no, no and no
NO!!!
Not necesary, the 99% of the players will use them for chattroling and bulling.
Is a horrible idea.
People selecting other names all time.
No becuase people gonna troll and break rules.
I don't know if you guys realise but on Hypixel, this works perfectly fine

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I honestly like the idea of having nick, since some people in the community is kind of popular and gets targetted in game.
Maybe adding the nick only in game?
Like, they're unnicked in the lobby?

But that's like a couple of players. In general, staff members and youtubers are wayyy more of an eye catching target than those popular members of the community. In my opinion it doesn't really make sense for the average player to have /nick. Like if you were to name any of these popular people, I really doubt I would recognize them. Maybe there would be a few that I've seen on the leaderboard, but in general these people really aren't all too popular to be targetted by everyone.

D

Deleted member 150344

Well, the only thing you mentioned about /nick is to add it as a feature for obsidian+.

The question is, why do you want this added? Or, why is it important for obsidian+?

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Well, the only thing you mentioned about /nick is to add it as a feature for obsidian+.

The question is, why do you want this added? Or, why is it important for obsidian+?
Obiously.
Look them, wow they are obsidian plus.

They want, but they want :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom