Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I think the following definition is important to understand more this concept:
Camper is also defined by hiding from players under an island to try to win or kill players. Hide when you are out of reach of the enemy, intentionally to peturize the game and try to win or kill hiding.
Support of this publication: Many players think that hiding is not camping, so they do it.
And nowhere in that rule is it defined that hiding is similar to "camping." And I think it's very important.
I have specified the definition because there are several situations in which one can hide only by strategy, for example if they follow you and manage to evade the attack. What I mean is hiding under the islands of teams or your own team. For example in the teaparty map (eggwars): This would not be punishable if a user falls below the middle and does not have blocks and does not want to die (no longer has an egg), or in other maps than in situations like this (which the environment has a lower part).
Another example in which it could be a just reason is in the map "arboles" of team skywars, where there are several caves, and a user who does is equip and wait to be found, hiding in one of the caves, we know that different methods could be created (on the part of the camper) to make it difficult for the user to reach it, such as breaking the ground with a peak with good efficiency or with lava, etc.
This suggestion the only thing that seeks is to get to the point of intentionally hide to win the game and / or kill players, for a long time is also considered "camping" and the definition is only an example.And that this definition (of hiding, not necessarily the one you chose) is implemented in the official rules.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
nobody is going to understand the word peturize
this is supposed to be a kid friendly server, not some sort of extreme journalists forum
hiding from players under an island to try to win or kill players
thats called a strategy

I can't read the red so if that literally rebuts all my points above then apologies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
nobody is going to understand the word peturize
this is supposed to be a kid friendly server, not some sort of extreme journalists forum
Because it's not a word.

I think the following definition is important to understand more this concept:
Camper is also defined by hiding from players under an island to try to win or kill players. Hide when you are out of reach of the enemy, intentionally to peturize the game and try to win or kill hiding.
Support of this publication: Many players think that hiding is not camping, so they do it.
And nowhere in that rule is it defined that hiding is similar to "camping." And I think it's very important.
I have specified the definition because there are several situations in which one can hide only by strategy, for example if they follow you and manage to evade the attack. What I mean is hiding under the islands of teams or your own team. For example in the teaparty map (eggwars): This would not be punishable if a user falls below the middle and does not have blocks and does not want to die (no longer has an egg), or in other maps than in situations like this (which the environment has a lower part).
Another example in which it could be a just reason is in the map "arboles" of team skywars, where there are several caves, and a user who does is equip and wait to be found, hiding in one of the caves, we know that different methods could be created (on the part of the camper) to make it difficult for the user to reach it, such as breaking the ground with a peak with good efficiency or with lava, etc.
This suggestion the only thing that seeks is to get to the point of intentionally hide to win the game and / or kill players, for a long time is also considered "camping" and the definition is only an example.And that this definition (of hiding, not necessarily the one you chose) is implemented in the official rules.

Camping generally speaking has to be really obvious and clearly camping for it to be punished for anyway, when we say "hiding from players under an island" we mean quite literally under the island, not inside it. They'd have to build a little base just barely above the void but under all the islands because it's nearly impossible to approach a player who does this. Skybasing is in a similar boat but it's ridiculously far in the sky. You'll know it's camping when you see it. Hiding in your island is not camping. If you're worried then don't, trust me; we know the difference. We'll know whether you had ill intentions or not and make the right call.

Camping has always been situation to situation, that's why a very specific definition can't be made because every situation is different which is why we are here. We make the judgements, you go off the definition; you as a player don't need to know for an absolute 100% fact that something is camping in order to report it. If you think it fits the criteria then report it and we'll decide whether it's camping by discussing it with our fellow staff.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom