Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest to add more voting options in EggWars for those players who have the EggWars rank purchased. Currently there is only 1 thing to vote, the type of game, you can vote hardcore, normal or overpowered. However, on Java there are more options, as you can also vote for the type of health you want to set for the game. My suggestion is to add this on Bedrock as this is also now available on Skywars in the Bedrock Network.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest to add more voting options in EggWars for those players who have the EggWars rank purchased. Currently there is only 1 thing to vote, the type of game, you can vote hardcore, normal or overpowered. However, on Java there are more options, as you can also vote for the type of health you want to set for the game. My suggestion is to add this on Bedrock as this is also now available on Skywars in the Bedrock Network.
Should add Day/Night like Skywars just got too, I love playing in Night and it already exists for Skywars so why not Eggwars too

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Should add Day/Night like Skywars just got too, I love playing in Night and it already exists for Skywars so why not Eggwars too
Yeah it would be a nice addition too. But at least ask to have the same features on Bedrock than on Java, where voting for time on EggWars doesn't exist yet. But I would agree with adding this without any doubt.

Reactions: Silco

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Could be argued it has to do with maps. Space in daytime would look weird..
Other than that I don't really have any counter arguments, I just don't see the use in adding it.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Could be argued it has to do with maps. Space in daytime would look weird..
Other than that I don't really have any counter arguments, I just don't see the use in adding it.
Yes, but the original suggestion is to add at least the option to vote for health.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I dont think half health would work well on Bedrock due to the faster combat- more hits per second causing deaths to be very rapid. As for double health, its not very popular on Java in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq and Silco

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Yes, but the original suggestion is to add at least the option to vote for health.
Yes but I don't play Bedrock so don't feel qualified to comment on that. I was intentionally only talking about adding the day/night vote options on Java.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont think half health would work well on Bedrock due to the faster combat- more hits per second causing deaths to be very rapid. As for double health, its not very popular on Java in the first place.
Well, that's probably true, it's helpful on Java to make combats quicker and don't make them last forever. However, half health wouldn't be that a bad option in overpowered games, specially when everyone has an iron/diamond armor.

• Disagree
Reactions: legendaryfox977

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Well, that's probably true, it's helpful on Java to make combats quicker and don't make them last forever. However, half health wouldn't be that a bad option in overpowered games, specially when everyone has an iron/diamond armor.
To my knowledge- not everyone has Iron/Diamond armour even on Overpowered games. It's mainly the last players that do.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
To my knowledge- not everyone has Iron/Diamond armour even on Overpowered games. It's mainly the last players that do.
That's true, but I think it would be nice to give the players the option to decide whether they want to play with normal health, double, half, etc. I don't think playing with half health on Bedrock would be such a bad idea as it would just make combats shorter, which may not be relevant at the beginning of the game, but it is important in end-game, specially on overpowered games as I said above.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
That's true, but I think it would be nice to give the players the option to decide whether they want to play with normal health, double, half, etc. I don't think playing with half health on Bedrock would be such a bad idea as it would just make combats shorter, which may not be relevant at the beginning of the game, but it is important in end-game, specially on overpowered games as I said above.
If you have control over entire games of players then I disagree, even if its alternative.

Just because something is a voting option doesnt mean we can be careless with adding them. I'd prefer it was balanced.

• Agree
Reactions: Fesa and Silco

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
If you have control over entire games of players then I disagree, even if its alternative.

Just because something is a voting option doesnt mean we can be careless with adding them. I'd prefer it was balanced.
Under my point of view, ranked players have that ability on Java but not on Bedrock. However, I see it's not viable at all to add it on Bedrock.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Under my point of view, ranked players have that ability on Java but not on Bedrock. However, I see it's not viable at all to add it on Bedrock.
As I said before I don't play Bedrock, however from my current understanding of what Story has said, Bedrock combat is significantly faster paced than Java's. On Java half health is balanced. On Bedrock it wouldn't be due to the different combat system.

So basically, ranked Java players do have the ability to vote for half health, because it doesn't cause the game to be unbalanced on Java. Ranked Bedrock players don't have that ability, because it would be unbalanced on Bedrock.

• Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I think this could work better as a modifier in the (hopefully) upcoming private games.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this could work better as a modifier in the (hopefully) upcoming private games.
A modifier that lets player create custom games would especially be beneficial for events, especially if it allows event hosts to create more customised games or with the new framework I'm guessing they will be able to record the round/game (I'm only guessing, but its not confirmed) which will not only allow event hosts to take clips for social media, but allow sr reports to be more efficient when recording games. The new framework sounds like a big step as would allow developing games much easier/adding features.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
as a bedrock player I disagree Becuase you pvp faster so if you have half health you would die quickly and it won’t be fun plus this would encourage
poeple to camp which will make the game much longer and more boring.

Reactions: rubencraft

rubencraft

Aug 1, 2021
DanTDM's Lab
Pronouns
He/Him
as a bedrock player I disagree Becuase you pvp faster so if you have half health you would die quickly and it won’t be fun plus this would encourage
poeple to camp which will make the game much longer and more boring.
I think half or double health would be highly inconvenient. Players who buy golden apples on bedrock are - with default health - difficult enough to kill especially with lower prices and higher enchant level armor of overpowered. Half health would also be highly inconvenient for rushing, and would also encourage players to not only camp, but afk on generators to buy more powerful armor/tools causing a disruption of speed of the flow of the overall game, and thus concluding that normal health would be the most optimal.

Reactions: legendaryfox977
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom