Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be an Other: option when reporting someone for hacking/cheating?

• Total voters

GamingEmpire

Sep 21, 2019
There should be other things to report such as for noclipping (when someone can go through walls). I don't have any other ideas for what else should be on it, but that's the thing with hackers, they can use so many different hacks that are impossible to report for because we don't have the option. That's why there should be an Other option, where someone can describe the hack they've just witnessed someone use.

ItzRoyalToast

Aug 23, 2021
Toast
I think the Hacking/Cheating one is fine, every other thing done in order to play unfairly is definitely considered cheating.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sentinel is an anti-cheat, so it can't punish people for things other than hacking. If they add more options to the /sentinelreport command, the hacker will know for which specificly reason he got punished and can start focussing on a way to bypass it. If a player is using a cheat methode which isn't on the list, you can report him for something else and the staff-member will give him the right punishment.

Last edited:

GamingEmpire

Sep 21, 2019
Hi! Sentinel is an anti-cheat, so it can't punish people for things other than hacking. If they add more options to the /sentinelreport command, the hacker will know for which specificly reason he got punished and can start focussing on a way to bypass it. If a player is using a cheat methode which isn't in the list, you can report him for something else and the staff-member will give him the right punishment.
Ok, but if a player is using a cheat that isn't on the list, where would you report him? No one can be bothered to go onto this website just to report someone because they want to carry on playing. That's why adding an Other: option on the list would make it a lot easier to report the hacker/cheater because you don't have to leave your game to do it. Also, when you say, "the hacker will know for which specificly reason he got punished and can start focussing on a way to bypass it.", the same can be said for other options on the list, such as flying and speed. I'm pretty sure the only way to "bypass" it is by not using using the hack.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
There is also the /report command for ranked players that is better in my opinion. And you can always summit a report on the website, ( the chance that your report will be seen and accepted is much higher if you report on the reports website (provide enough evidence).

Reactions: l0u1s1

GamingEmpire

Sep 21, 2019
There is also the /report command for ranked players that is better in my opinion. And you can always summit a report on the website, ( the chance that your report will be seen and accepted is much higher if you report on the reports website (provide enough evidence).
Ok, but who would be bothered to remember the hackers name and go to the website to report them. I certainly wouldn't and I know a lot of other people wouldn't too, which is why they introduced the in-game report in the first place.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Ok, but who would be bothered to remember the hackers name and go to the website to report them. I certainly wouldn't and I know a lot of other people wouldn't too, which is why they introduced the in-game report in the first place.
Ingame reports will be closed automatically after a while when no moderator reacted to them

Reactions: l0u1s1
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom