Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
F6470E64-3141-49B6-8F75-7040305B5F68.png
If you have ever reported for a language offence, other than English, Dutch or Spanish, then you know that you have to use the ,,other” section.
Why I suggest adding more language options to the section?
I suggest it simply, because it’s going to be more comfortable for the other side to check it(Moderators)
, and for players to report with it.
I also suggest adding language options like Swedish, Russian and Arabic, because there are quite a lot players from those countries/regions and I definitely think reports with offence from those languages should exsist in the languages section.
The idea of this suggestion is to improve the reports site swearing section, and I want to hear feedback from you guys, if you think my idea for improvement is good enough, or it won’t lead to anything better.

D

Deleted member 469419

Imo this is unnecessary because already exist an option named "Other", just do it and the staff member will ask into a group in which there are people from all parts.

This is because currently there isn't enough staff with different language besides Spanish, Netherlands, Russian, Chinese and Swedish.

Perhaps in a future this get implemented, but now is totally unnecessary

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
View attachment 162272
If you have ever reported for a language offence, other than English, Dutch or Spanish, then you know that you have to use the ,,other” section.
Why I suggest adding more language options to the section?
I suggest it simply, because it’s going to be more comfortable for the other side to check it(Moderators)
, and for players to report with it.
I also suggest adding language options like Swedish, Russian and Arabic, because there are quite a lot players from those countries/regions and I definitely think reports with offence from those languages should exsist in the languages section.
The idea of this suggestion is to improve the reports site swearing section, and I want to hear feedback from you guys, if you think my idea for improvement is good enough, or it won’t lead to anything better.
Having these language options is purely for internal use. I think I can say that we can select what languages we get reports from, eg since I'm ''Dutch'' I select that I want to get ''Dutch'', ''English'' and ''Other'' reports (since I'm in the Translation Team). If we were to add all languages which are spoken among our player base then that'd just be inefficient. What I do agree with is having a box which you get when you select ''Other'' where you have to select the language spoken in the report, this'd be convenient for translating the message.

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom