Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Actualy all we know the problems of waiting in skyblock.
i love the adventure, when you unlock a new island is very challenging, but as soon as you break all the spawners the adventure end :(
It will be fantastic and realy necesary a way to have a ''Infinite'' adventure zone, no idea how to implement or how will this fit in our skyblock but why upgrading my gear if there are no challenge?
Maybe adding a dimension/place to get resources while constantly in danger and leave the zone with as many resources as you can, or just stay there as much as your durability allow you to farm exp from monsters and having fun can be a good idea.
also made it cooperative, this still a single game most of the time (except multiplayer acc)

• Angry
Reactions: Lol9878 and Eli

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
i love the adventure, when you unlock a new island is very challenging, but as soon as you break all the spawners the adventure end
That I can agree with
It will be fantastic and realy necesary a way to have a ''Infinite'' adventure zone, no idea how to implement or how will this fit in our skyblock but why upgrading my gear if there are no challenge?
What do you mean with this? You're suggesting a PvE arena of some sort? Or an adventure mode? I think Skyblock in general is its own adventure mode. You should give a little bit more detail because I see what you're trying to say but it's hard to visualize. But I get your point and I share it 100% SkyBlock has never been my thing, nor is survival, but I still feel like the thrill and magic you get from SkyBlock goes away really fast. The moment you have to slow down or just leave to wait for your crops to grow, that's the moment when the magic ends. SkyBlock gets progressively slower and more boring. The excitement of finding a new island only lasts a few minutes until you've discovered everything in it. Some missions are just really boring and have no reason whatsoever other than to "fill in the gaps". SkyBlock should have more depth, players shouldn't need to get bored or leave and play something else just because they cannot advance anymore.
Maybe adding a dimension/place to get resources while constantly in danger and leave the zone with as many resources as you can, or just stay there as much as your durability allow you to farm exp from monsters and having fun can be a good idea.
That sounds cool, perhaps that's how the nether will be.
also made it cooperative, this still a single game most of the time (except multiplayer acc)
SkyBlock already is a highly cooperative game if you play on co-op. You can't really pretend to have singleplayer SkyBlock to be cooperative since it's well... singleplayer.
But a few things I do think they should add, which doesn't really make the game "cooperative". More like social. Would be PvP arenas and a trading system, now that would be really nice since it would incentivate people to get good gear to fight others. Mobs don't really demand very good gear.

Reactions: Jevmen

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Would be PvP arenas

im not sure, pvp still fun but your durability.....
also with the hight max of enchantments it will be unfair to find someone with sharpness 8+ and you dont know his enchantments
a trading system,
this is very necesary, but the traded items CANT count for quests and you cant trade things you havent unlocked yet

Reactions: Eli
Dec 14, 2020
im not sure, pvp still fun but your durability.....
also with the hight max of enchantments it will be unfair to find someone with sharpness 8+ and you dont know his enchantments

this is very necesary, but the traded items CANT count for quests and you cant trade things you havent unlocked yet
Yes, You just said everthing I agree with.

Dec 14, 2020
Actualy all we know the problems of waiting in skyblock.
i love the adventure, when you unlock a new island is very challenging, but as soon as you break all the spawners the adventure end :(
to much like hypixel not a fan

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
Top Bottom