Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Those maps are the best in my openion.Games on them are fast,easy and fun because most good people are playing them always when it’s possible and if you collect with them in one team it’s always fast and easy win.The exsisting ones are really beautiful and great with their architecture but some more like those will be great.Please add some in the feature

CatLoverSupreme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
Alaska
imo 10v10 and 9v9 maps should be removed as it kinda makes getting wins on other maps pointless as it takes so much longer

No when I'm on a 10v10 map I typically play for about 10 minutes. One side will end up rushing and have more tryhards and overwhelm the other team. Honestly and if you pick the right people to play with the games are faster than many other maps with less people. Like Tea Party and Under Da Sea.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I dont think there need to be more of these maps, but removing them is also not needed ^_^

Maybe you can add a poll to your post?

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I don't really like these maps, so new 10v10 maps are not necessary in my opinion.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
No when I'm on a 10v10 map I typically play for about 10 minutes. One side will end up rushing and have more tryhards and overwhelm the other team. Honestly and if you pick the right people to play with the games are faster than many other maps with less people. Like Tea Party and Under Da Sea.
I’m tryhard personally and I like having much wins,and it’s very easy if I’m in team with pros.Tea party is good example too if I got the right team to play

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
That’s why I love them,ez wins without making your life hard and without 30 minutes per game
exactly. thats why theyre bad. they offer fast wins so other maps are irrelevent if youre trying to grind wins.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
More 10vs10 maps or 9vs9 maps should be really awesome.... I play a lot with N64 and then we play alot of 10vs10 or 9vs9 maps

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom