Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Hi everyone

I think money walls would be a great game to re-add one cubecraft!

I have a few ideas how you can make this gamemode look less like eggwars and give it an unique style.

- Add upgrades to the gamemode:
- Health boost: this gives the wither skeleton more hp so it can take a lot more hits
- Legacy spirit! If a team their own skeleton dies, all players from that team get a temporally boost (strenght 1, resistance 1, speed 1 & regeneration 1) for 1 minute.
- Trustworthy guards, a few zombies spawn around the base to protect the mob.

- Add an unique weapon/ore in the middle
Every 10 minutes 1 team has to hold to middle for 30 seconds to obtain an unique weapon/ore.
If it is an ore: you can use that to buy some powerfull upgrades for the team or to heal the skeleton by 50%.
If it is an weapon: for example: fire aspect sword, prot 4 chestplate or if possible custom enchants.

- To prevent games from lasting hours:
- after an amount of times wither skeletons take more damage
- tnt falls from the map to break blocks
- after an amount of time mobs take damage every 2 minutes.

I hope this will work

Kind regards
tant33

• Angry
Reactions: Elaad and Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Money walls is fundamentally, a shameless rip off of hypixel mega walls. It was one of the worst games cubecraft ever made. Because it was a cheap imitation of a different game. Cubecraft faced large amounts of criticism for money walls, and it was deserved. It was one of cubecraft's worst updates ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Mivke

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Money walls is fundamentally, a shameless rip off of hypixel mega walls. It was one of the worst games cubecraft ever made. Because it was a cheap imitation of a different game. Cubecraft faced large amounts of criticism for money walls, and it was deserved. It was one of cubecraft's worst updates ever.
I mean hypixel also copied thing from other servers like skywars, bedwars, etc. So I don't get the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean hypixel also copied thing from other servers like skywars, bedwars, etc. So I don't get the problem.
The original creator of bedwars isn't around anymore, so you can't really call dibs on it. And don't say bedwars is a copy of eggwars, they're both a copy of rush. Same goes for skywars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom