Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ingame Signatures

• Total voters
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Maybe this would be a good idea. If you hover your mousecursor over a nickname, it shows the rank and the level. Maybe it would be funny if you can add a signature below the level, for example: I speak Dutch. Maybe an extra feature for ranked players?

Reactions: DrPickle

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
It already shows your rank? And if you hover over someone’s name you can see their level?
Maybe this would be a good idea. If you hover your mousecursor over a nickname, it shows the rank and the level. Maybe it would be funny if you can add a signature below the level, for example: I speak Dutch. Maybe an extra feature for ranked players?
I think the chat could get messy if this gets added (if I understand you right)
How would this work??? I don't get it
I just had a breakthrough for it, it would be, [18] {Lapiz} DrPickle_ And then if you hover over it it would show a line of text that you make

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I just had a breakthrough for it, it would be, [18] {Lapiz} DrPickle_ And then if you hover over it it would show a line of text that you make
As I said, it could get pretty messy. I prefer keeping it as it is. If you are able to make your own messages, it can get abused by people writing inappropriate things etc

DrPickle

Aug 31, 2019
South Africa
As I said, it could get pretty messy. I prefer keeping it as it is. If you are able to make your own messages, it can get abused by people writing inappropriate things etc
Well yeah but people abuse their usernames and skins etc already this would be the same as people spamming inappropriate things in chat and those are easy to report there will always be people making inappropriate things just need to know how to handle it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom