Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Agree A /Ignore (username) Command?

• 3. You can just disable chat in settings and you can't see there chat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
I recently got online today and saw people calling each other names, racical , and just being inappropriate in chat, and i was trying to help one of the guys but then when they were done fighting he said "STFU Whlt3H0rns." Then i was like, "What did i do, was i being annoying or something." all i did was say, "Guys, stop fighting, stop being rude and bullying just ignore them or go somewhere else." The guy that was being rude to me and being racical was SharkClark101 and called me the nickname for "BLACK" people when i was a white person. unfortuntely i wasn"t able to get a screenshot or video of proof (forgot) to show he was being a bully. This should really be added because cyber bullying is really ridiculous because it can happen anytime, anywhere, and no one knows how the person that is taunting, bullying, or being racicial or calling names. Voting down in the poll whether or not the ignore command: /Ignore (Username) should be added. Thanks for spending a few minutes of your time to read this Idea/poll. P.S I think this would be a great idea to enjoy playing games without getting bullied

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
p.s yes i sarcastly made a mistake in the Poll Question it would of been " Do you agree with a /Ignore (Username) command." instead of "Do you agree a /Ignore (Username) command?"

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Honestly I agree, I've been annoyed (not swearing or doing anything against the rules) significantly by certain players and the command to ignore them could be a way to solve that as they don't deserve a mute.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
There are actually 2 ways of this already

1. In the settings in the chest you can turn pms off if they are DMing you
2. You can go to minecraft settings and switch chat to "commands only" or simply turn chat "off"

The downside is itll also block out pretty much everyone else to

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
There are actually 2 ways of this already

1. In the settings in the chest you can turn pms off if they are DMing you
2. You can go to minecraft settings and switch chat to "commands only" or simply turn chat "off"

The downside is itll also block out pretty much everyone else to

That's the point of the command.... So you can't see their messages/PM in chat but can see everyone elses.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this was suggested before. but I agree I think there should be /ignore command.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH. I always get someone who insults me because I'm better than them at pvp. +1

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Nope. I can imagine this happening: I get hackusated like I do every game and reply like "lel" or "Definitely" and then they block me. I didn't block them so they can swear at me all they want and I can't do anything about it because they don't see my messages.

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
Nope. I can imagine this happening: I get hackusated like I do every game and reply like "lel" or "Definitely" and then they block me. I didn't block them so they can swear at me all they want and I can't do anything about it because they don't see my messages.
Okay thanks for your opinion about this thread.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I am kind of in the middle of this. If you see a guy being mean to everyone the it would be better it you reported him and got him away from everyone but on the other hand if he is personally attacking you then this would be helpful.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry you had to experience this on the server.
Please report them next time so we can deal with the accused player :)

/ignore isn't a good idea. Players could be teaming in a solo game and when the are ignoring the player who gives them a warning,..well they wouldn't receive the warning on their screen.
This can lead to difficult situations.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I also agree sunce people usally call you afaul names and make memes, others just bug you to death for their own reasons. but over all i strongly belive a /ignore should be a thing

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
I am kind of in the middle of this. If you see a guy being mean to everyone the it would be better it you reported him and got him away from everyone but on the other hand if he is personally attacking you then this would be helpful.
okay i just forgot to screenshot :( but i will next time

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
I'm sorry you had to experience this on the server.
Please report them next time so we can deal with the accused player :)

/ignore isn't a good idea. Players could be teaming in a solo game and when the are ignoring the player who gives them a warning,..well they wouldn't receive the warning on their screen.
This can lead to difficult situations.
okay thanks bro i understand but if they get muted then it expires then they come find u again somehow and do it again and over. wouldnt that be a helpful thing cuz /ignore would block all messages from the player even if they changed there name.

Nov 12, 2016
While people can report for serious problems, there are definitely people I would like to ignore sometimes who isn't saying things bad enough for punishments.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom