Not open for further replies.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
:cube_light:Introduction:cube_light:
When Parkour was launched on Bedrock, it only launched with 2 difficulties. These was Easy and Normal, and they were both welcomed by the community. But there was one difficulty that was missing, Hard.

Hard mode had existed on Java, yet was never added to Bedrock. This was most likely due to time constraints and a smaller player count. However with Parkour being a huge success on Bedrock, player counts are no longer an issue. Despite all this, I feel Hard mode would really add a challenge to Parkour.

The latest update
The latest update added a new easy mode, and renamed easy to normal and normal to difficult. Yet Hard mode was still not added. Due to a "hard" mode already existing now on Bedrock named difficult, Hard mode would be renamed to Hardcore or something similar.

How Hardcore would be added
On Java Hard mode works exactly the same as the other difficulties. Exept for the fact that it has not received modifiers or the "best of" feature yet. This was because they were not added to Hard mode when these features were added. These features would be added to Hardcore upon launch.

Overview
What do you think of this suggestion? If you agree with it, use the agree:agree: reaction; or if you disagree use the disagree:disagree:reaction. If you are unsure use the unsure :unsure:reaction, and if you have any feedback please let me know. If this thread hits 25 agrees:agree:it will get forwarded.​

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Once full release comes around I’m sure we’ll see both hard, simple, and “impossible“. Though I already can’t beat the difficult levels, I’m sure people would appreciate the challenge. Though I’d rather then focus on more levels for competitive parkour.

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Once full release comes around I’m sure we’ll see both hard, simple, and “impossible“. Though I already can’t beat the difficult levels, I’m sure people would appreciate the challenge. Though I’d rather then focus on more levels for competitive parkour.
More levels for Competitive Parkour are already confirmed.

Reactions: Click Greatness
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom