Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
*gets fishing rod* *knocks people off of parkour and looks around innocently* "Wasn't me"
Where would one happen to stumble across a fishing rod in pvp.
Maybe there needs to be like a fisherman kit.
He could swim fast in water or something and would have a fishing rod that has knockback 10 when you hit someone with it.
I don't think people would pay points in the shop for a fishing rod.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
*gets fishing rod* *knocks people off of parkour and looks around innocently* "Wasn't me"
Maybe there needs to be like a fisherman kit.
He could swim fast in water or something and would have a fishing rod that has knockback 10 when you hit someone with it.
I don't think people would pay points in the shop for a fishing rod.
There's barely any water...

Walker_Walkis

Nov 15, 2013
But there is water. I find it very annoying to be running through the forest trying to escape a diamond and you miss a lily pad or fall into water. You would be dead. Again, if you are at the island, and you are trying to get out of there because there is someone killing your team and you miss the lily pad, they'll be on you in an instant. If you could have faster speed in water in either of these situations, your odds of surviving would increase.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
If pvp was enabled anyway, people could just use their bows to get the same effect and knock others off.
If you didn't know there's a whole network of competitive Minecraft servers that actually have good PvPers, including YouTubers like Huahwi, Grapeapplesauce, xNestorio, etc. and its a place where if you can't use a rod or FnS you can't win at all. There's a strategy to fishing rods that makes PvP actually require some skill, rather than a bunch of kids in Kit Pvp spam clicking each other with swords.

And you could just incorporate it into some kits, maybe make a general kit called "PvPer" with a sword, bow, and fishing rod except weak armor and sword to balance it, I don't know but a fishing rod would be an addition that couldn't hurt and definitely would make me want to destroy kids on here :P

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom