Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EnderMC546

Sep 3, 2016
I would like to make some suggestions regarding my favorite game on your server, Egg wars. So far I love the game and think you have done a fabulous job in making it a fun and fair environment...more or less.
***​
I have a few teensy issues with non-op rounds. Sometimes, and by sometimes I mean almost all the time, there are those players who refuse to fight, and make games last far too long by not attacking and simply camping out on their base. I have had many encounters with players who insist on dragging games out to the point where it is beyond annoying. They simply sit on their heavily guarded island with a punch bow and don't move at all. Using a bow in return does not help as they just get behind a wall and eat a golden apple. Even if I could kill them, they already have replacement bows, and I still cannot stack over. The simple fix would be to add ender pearls to the normal shop, for 2 stacks of diamonds, or perhaps 1 stack of emeralds if they are added to all maps. Or if you would like, you can come up with another plan for getting them.
***​
Please consider adding this, since I and many other people would love this addition to the game. Thank you.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the reason why E pearls are only in OP is because E pearls themself are OP and camping is against the rules if they camp and do that like making a fort or a skybase with no bridge to mid after a couple warnings you can record and report them it is bannable for about 1 day

e pearls would be too OP for normal Eggwars

Reactions: CommandantSlime

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
the reason why E pearls are only in OP is because E pearls themself are OP and camping is against the rules if they camp and do that like making a fort or a skybase with no bridge to mid after a couple warnings you can record and report them it is bannable for about 1 day

Even then it would be basically one game automatically a stale mate. If the price of the pearls were a lot, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

EnderMC546

Sep 3, 2016
the reason why E pearls are only in OP is because E pearls themselves are OP and camping is against the rules if they camp and do that like making a fort or a skybase with no bridge to mid after a couple warnings you can record and report them it is bannable for about 1 day

After a 90 minute standoff with another player, (Not counting the 20-30 minutes or so it took for the rest of the players to die) I can tell you from personal experience that ender pearls are never too OP. Maybe make them only purchasable after the game has gone on for 35-40 minutes or so, that way they can't be abused. And just because it's against the rules does not mean people won't do it. That's beside the fact that it will not solve the initial problem. Even if I screenshot them, it won't help me get over to their base. I don't want to have to keep letting campers win until every player on the server is banned for camping because everyone does it in some way shape or form. I just want to be able to get an ender pearl and finish off the last bow spamming island hopping noob.

Reactions: ElPtricko

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the camping is why i always play OP because its easier to deal with the campers im sorry but even with all your opinions im still against adding it

just buy Gold and play OP thats what i did

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
the camping is why i always play OP because its easier to deal with the campers im sorry but even with all your opinions im still against adding it

just buy Gold and play OP thats what i did

You can't just assume somebody can just buy a rank. There are also reasons why people don't want to play OP, and want to play a normal game mode. Adding ender pearls, but for a larger amount of diamonds or so isn't gonna effect the game mode to the point it is like in OP. Can I ask, what are your reasons against this?

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
1: its to OP even if its costed higher its already 64 diamonds on OP mode and considering the armour
2: its not hard to just build a safe bridge
3: it would be to easy to get eggs considering everything costs so much already
there is more but cant think of them at the moment
@Snodia you know me more then i do what would i add to this? or do you have anything to add?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

In some cases ive been in even epearls are of no help

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
1: its to OP even if its costed higher its already 64 diamonds on OP mode and considering the armour

1. I don't really understand o-o
2. It would if you have no egg, or the opposing team are destroying your bridge constantly or being bow spammers...
3. I have no idea what you meant

EnderMC546

Sep 3, 2016
there is more but cant think of them at the moment
@Snodia you know me more then i do what would i add to this? or do you have anything to add?

This is why I suggested to make them only accessible after 40 minutes. It's still a long game, but at least it stops campers. And no, it is NOT easy to build a safe bridge when someone has a punch bow. Have you even played on normal mode before?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I would like to make some suggestions regarding my favorite game on your server, Egg wars. So far I love the game and think you have done a fabulous job in making it a fun and fair environment...more or less.
***​
I have a few teensy issues with non-op rounds. Sometimes, and by sometimes I mean almost all the time, there are those players who refuse to fight, and make games last far too long by not attacking and simply camping out on their base. I have had many encounters with players who insist on dragging games out to the point where it is beyond annoying. They simply sit on their heavily guarded island with a punch bow and don't move at all. Using a bow in return does not help as they just get behind a wall and eat a golden apple. Even if I could kill them, they already have replacement bows, and I still cannot stack over. The simple fix would be to add ender pearls to the normal shop, for 2 stacks of diamonds, or perhaps 1 stack of emeralds if they are added to all maps. Or if you would like, you can come up with another plan for getting them.
***​
Please consider adding this, since I and many other people would love this addition to the game. Thank you.
I say only add it to emerald generator maps. for like 20 emeralds in normal.

You can not get them banned for camping, only sky basing. If you do not believe me ask staff. Camping, as long as it is not sky basing, is not bannable.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I say only add it to emerald generator maps. for like 20 emeralds in normal.

You can not get them banned for camping, only sky basing. If you do not believe me ask staff. Camping, as long as it is not sky basing, is not bannable.
Excessive camping can be bannable. If they create an entire fort on their base, have no paths on or off, and continuously breaking/blow up your bridge, then you can start warning them and then report them. Now if you are sitting at mid or a nearby island keeping them pinned down by shooting at them when they get close to an edge, then they not camping. Also, sitting on your island while gearing up is not camping.
It is a very unclear about when camping becomes punishable, but it is ultimately up to the staff member who views your report.

Reactions: Snodia

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
actually i play with a staff member and we had experienced someone building a fort out of Obby you can report them and get them banned if it is considered extreme camping not just skybases and according to Rubik and Mac who i asked if that was considered extreme camping they said it was sooo Sno banned them the skybasing on the rules is just an example its not the only kind of camping that you can get punished for

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
actually i play with a staff member and we had experienced someone building a fort out of Obby you can report them and get them banned if it is considered extreme camping not just skybases and according to Rubik and Mac who i asked if that was considered extreme camping they said it was sooo Sno banned them the skybasing on the rules is just an example its not the only kind of camping that you can get punished for
I guess some staff have different opinions on what is bannable camping wise and what is not lol.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
This has been suggested many times in the past. There's been plenty of controversy over whether they should be added or not. Along with the reasons above that are against them being added, it could possibly (I say possibly as I don't know if this would be true or not as they are not in the game) cause even more camping. If you're quick enough, you can get eggs and kill off teams before they can have time to camp.

I'm personally against having them added to normal since that's the mode that's supposed to have stuff but not EVERYTHING. When I do play it, it can be frustrating but it's never too hard.

@DarkWolf_27 Yes, there is possibly some different opinions of what "camping" is but that's why we go to the admins and they can tell us one way or the other.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I like your Idea and yes it's annoying to get to the campers, but ender pearls are only in OP mode because their OP. I mean you could Cannon the People and or build Very low or Very High that's what I Do

EnderMC546

Sep 3, 2016
I will put this here so people see it because I'm not sure people have. Here us my revised plan:

Ender pearls can only be purchased after one of the following criteria have been met:
-There is only 2-3 player left, varying on the size of the map. (SOLO)
-When there are only 2 teams left. Enderpearls will not be available on huge maps, such as aztec, mansion, or rome. (TEAM)
-60 minutes have passed since the first egg was broken.

Reasons not to add:
-Ender pearls are OP
-Could be used to early if someone is fast
-Could not be priced high enough

Reasons to add:
-Ender pearls can only be purchased after set parameters have been met
-Cannot purchase another ender pearl for 10 minutes after one has been bought.
-Will cost emeralds once they are integrated into all maps, and will not spawn on islands

This plan should effectively stop people from using them too early. We only need them for when people camp or use bows and if you are not an admin. No strategy for building helps, as the only way to build a bridge safely requires you to get out from behind cover. So either we remove bows or add ender pearls. It's the only way to make it fun anymore. I have had to deal with 2 island hopping bow spammers, the most recent one dragged the game out to over 1 hr 45 min (Not counting the 30 minutes the game lasted before all the other people died) and I'm sick and tired of this crap. Even when I play team maps where each of us can flank them or one of us pose as a distraction, there are also 2 people on that other team to counter us. Things will work out, and it will all be for the best. If push comes to shove, then we can review feedback and remove them if necessary, or address questions or concerns when they come about so that we can fix the camping problem once and for all.

135dragon

Nov 2, 2016
Actually, though I like the idea of e-pearls in every game mode 'cept hardcore, I would rather them not the price be changed to Emeralds. Why is that? Think if you had already lost your egg, there's a bunch of bow spammers ready to kill you if you charge the bridge and you literally can do nothing, if they had costed emeralds (they're only at mid). Instead, if they costed diamonds, it would be significantly easier/less risky to charge the bow-spammers.
Also, it's a strat to camp, and either way it's significantly harder than it was before with the newer maps.
Third, why not just import the same conditions and rulesets of the Epearls from Over powered items to normal mode? Just double the price. Why force it only to be available when there's only 2 teams left? After all, E-pearls are extremely useful and versatile allowing for gambits and new strategies; adding limitations on them will just negatively impact gameplay.
Though, I do agree with you, epearls need to be added to every game mode.

DragoNxSteamZ

Feb 24, 2017
I see what you mean, it is very irritating when people do this, but my suggestion to solve this would be to have a timer of 3/4 of an hour (45mins) for example and once that timer runs out Epearls are then added to the shop for a big price of maybe one or two stacks of diamond.
This is only my suggestion in what could possibly be changed in Egg Wars

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
***​
***​
that is the fun of the game having to do this and not having the full godsets etc. i think if they add epearls to the shop it will make it a little less fun it would be liking adding OP picks it would just mess up half of the strategies and the difference between OP and normal wouldnt be so big.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom