Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add

• Total voters

zoomair34

Oct 23, 2022
Usa
Pronouns
He/Him
But I think that they should add something special for bedrock because Java probably get the Shields like maybe idk

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

zoomair34

Oct 23, 2022
Usa
Pronouns
He/Him
Just had some ideas for some of the game modes in the Bedrock Cubecraft server
Eggwars-
Make all servers online. Basically make it where maps are never offline
-Add skill based matchmaking. Basically making it where if your a high level decent to pro level player you don't get lobbies with people who aren't as good at the game.
Skyblock-
-Add the end please. Me and my friend have a co-op sky block and were grinding it like crazy but we really wanna experience the end and there's also many bugs that can be fixed. Overall Sky block just need more updates.
Magic & Mayhem-
- I don't know if I was the only one who enjoyed it like that but I probably wasn't. Bring it back. It was such a big hit and it made me love cubecraft more than any server if you brought it back it'd probably keep many players attached.
That's all have a great Day/Night.

zoomair34

Oct 23, 2022
Usa
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars-
-Add skill based matchmaking. Basically making it where if your a high level decent to pro level player you don't get lobbies with people who aren't as good at the game.
Skyblock-
-Add the end please. Me and my friend have a co-op sky block and were grinding it like crazy but we really wanna experience the end and there's also many bugs that can be fixed. Overall Sky block just need more updates.
Magic & Mayhem-
- I don't know if I was the only one who enjoyed it like that but I probably wasn't. Bring it back. It was such a big hit and it made me love cubecraft more than any server if you brought it back it'd probably keep many players attached.
Or java

zoomair34

Oct 23, 2022
Usa
Pronouns
He/Him
So did you know that cube craft made a sky wars pack so you can play it in realms or as a pack to play individually in the world what about they add egg wars lucky blocks maybe even a survival skin??

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Eggwars-
Skyblock-
Magic & Mayhem-
Uhm… this is very off topic. Please make a separate post for your separate ideas.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
That is not how servers work. Cubecraft has limited server space, and is the same as asking “why can’t I book a full hotel?”
Yeah and if EVERY map is online it will spread the player count even thinner, take 10 times longer to start a game, players will start quitting and eventually Cubecraft will die.

• Agree
Reactions: pekd

zoomair34

Oct 23, 2022
Usa
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok some of the lobbies are like how thier are severs for the lucky blocks can be offline or any other game that’s what I meant

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Can someone please lock this forum? It’s gotten super off-topic, and already has an overwhelming number of disagrees to the main post. It is always on the front page of feedback, and I would like to see more of other people’s posts.

• Agree
Reactions: pekd and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Can someone please lock this forum? It’s gotten super off-topic, and already has an overwhelming number of disagrees to the main post. It is always on the front page of feedback, and I would like to see more of other people’s posts.
You should DM a mod. They will lock it if they see fit.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Also, I agree.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom