Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a damage indicator in mineware pvp games?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
Hi,
so when I'm playing mineware I find it really annoying that whenever a pvp game comes up I can't see my opponents their hearts.
And since pretty much every game where you can pvp has a damage indicator I'd like to see this implemented in mineware (obviously only the pvp games in mineware) as well.
Lemme know what you think.

Starlqrd

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,
so when I'm playing mineware I find it really annoying that whenever a pvp game comes up I can't see my opponents their hearts.
And since pretty much every game where you can pvp has a damage indicator I'd like to see this implemented in mineware (obviously only the pvp games in mineware) as well.
Lemme know what you think.
sounds as a good plan!

Reactions: Hqteful

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
This was something I noticed more as of recent, it'd be awesome if health indicators could be implemented in minerware!

D

Deleted member 347571

I also think this is a good idea, it would be nice if you could choose to see hearts the whole time or just when you're fighting someone.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I see your point but there are some minigames that have pvp that having health indicators can change the minigame... Ill explain since this sounds weird xd

Lets say you have 5 hearts - pretty low... You see another guy that has 3 hearts (keep in mind you don't know his health), you probably won't attack him since you think you might die, if you did know that he has 3 hearts you will attack him and that's the difference...

I think that Minerware is supposed to be an "unexpected" game so I think this might not be the best suggestion but I can see your point.

Hqteful

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 18, 2019
Rotterdam
I see your point but there are some minigames that have pvp that having health indicators can change the minigame... Ill explain since this sounds weird xd

Lets say you have 5 hearts - pretty low... You see another guy that has 3 hearts (keep in mind you don't know his health), you probably won't attack him since you think you might die, if you did know that he has 3 hearts you will attack him and that's the difference...

I think that Minerware is supposed to be an "unexpected" game so I think this might not be the best suggestion but I can see your point.
With the current health indicator you can only see someone's hp if u hit them.

Reactions: hamelech2007
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom