Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft Games add commands like "/rejoin" For eggwars and "/p rejoin" For party

• Yes CubeCraft, add these commands

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2021
Hello staff,

Recently there is a issue going on with the game crashing after a certain amount of time, for me its like 35 minutes(game crash in the sense Minecraft just closes when we are online on Cubecraft after 35 minutes)
So playing respawnable games like eggwars and if the game crashes players should be able to rejoin the same game using a command"/rejoin" Also if the player did /hub and want to rejoin he can using this command.
And the player who crashes if was in a party while being in a game he should automatically join the party again if he uses “/rejoin".
And if the player want to rejoin party instead of being invited again he should be able to use "/p rejoin".

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello staff,

Recently there is a issue going on with the game crashing after a certain amount of time, for me its like 35 minutes(game crash in the sense Minecraft just closes when we are online on Cubecraft after 35 minutes)
So playing respawnable games like eggwars and if the game crashes players should be able to rejoin the same game using a command"/rejoin" Also if the player did /hub and want to rejoin he can using this command.
And the player who crashes if was in a party while being in a game he should automatically join the party again if he uses “/rejoin".
And if the player want to rejoin party instead of being invited again he should be able to use "/p rejoin".
This must be done for all games!

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
I really love that idea, but thre is a reason why it can't be implemented yet.
They're still exploring :b
1640690250221.png

That means that maybe in a couple of months we can use that command 😮

Dec 24, 2021
I think this would be a great feature to games like Eggwars & Skywars, as long as players don't abuse the command.
Actually its abuseable in skywars
Player while falling in void can /hub
And rejoin then he will be back at his base
There is no point of adding /rejoin in skywars..
It can be added in eggwars,blockwars,minerware etc

Reactions: Patsman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom