Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Why not? It would be a good addition to Bedrock edition and also Java (sorta) already has it. I feel like those points could be used to buy stuff like cosmetics or something like that. Maybe like five 5 coins for egg destroy.
this sounds good as long as the coins wouldnt be used to buy something that gives you an advantage otherwise it would eventually turn to p2w

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
pay to win, what im saying is that if you allow coins to be used for an ingame advantage it might eventually turn to pay to win so its best if it can only be used to buy cosmetic items
Coins are got on java by playing and they cannot be purchased. They are used to unlock abilities and kits on different gamemodes. Cosmetics are unlocked on Java by opening cubelets or completing certain challenges (such as seasonal challenges), however, Cubelets don't exist on Bedrock neither.

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Coins are got on java by playing and they cannot be purchased. They are used to unlock abilities and kits on different gamemodes. Cosmetics are unlocked on Java by opening cubelets or completing certain challenges (such as seasonal challenges), however, Cubelets don't exist on Bedrock neither.
i think it should work somewhat like java except you cant unlock abilities and kits, i dont think having an advantage fits the pattern of bedrock games

Reactions: Silco

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
i think it should work somewhat like java except you cant unlock abilities and kits, i dont think having an advantage fits the pattern of bedrock games
In order to add the points system to the Bedrock network, many more kits should be added to most gamemodes, as there are only a few ones right now.

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
In order to add the points system to the Bedrock network, many more kits should be added to most gamemodes, as there are only a few ones right now.
i dont think it should be exactly like java tho otherwise it might take the atmosphere of bedrock away

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
But then bedrock would get more players. I see it being good. And did you just change your vote
im almost agreeing because it would be interesting to bedrock but java and bedrock cannot become too similar, otherwise i would have stayed as agree

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
im almost agreeing because it would be interesting to bedrock but java and bedrock cannot become too similar, otherwise i would have stayed as agree
I think they should be as similar as possible, and no, I don't think it would really change the way people play on bedrock. It would encourage people spend more time in the server and it would create a more competitive environment for all players.

Reactions: ssf2_god

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
I think they should be as similar as possible, and no, I don't think it would really change the way people play on bedrock. It would encourage people spend more time in the server and it would create a more competitive environment for all players.
imo i like the idea of adding coins to bedrock but if its too similar it might give a few people the mindset of “if its the same as java why dont i move to java” so i will remain unsure

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
imo i like the idea of adding coins to bedrock but if its too similar it might give a few people the mindset of “if its the same as java why dont i move to java” so i will remain unsure
Because the pvp system is totally different. The pvp system on Java is based on the 1.9 system, which is totally different from the 1.8 system. However, Bedrock's pvp system is very similar to the older versions of Java, which makes both networks totally different.

Reactions: solarxysm

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Because the pvp system is totally different. The pvp system on Java is based on the 1.9 system, which is totally different from the 1.8 system. However, Bedrock's pvp system is very similar to the older versions of Java, which makes both networks totally different.
ah i see then there can be two coin systems, but i dont think that advantages based on unlocking kits and abilities should be brought to bedrock because none of the games have advantages based on currency

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
ah i see then there can be two coin systems, but i dont think that advantages based on unlocking kits and abilities should be brought to bedrock because none of the games have advantages based on currency
Then adding the coins system wouldn't make sense at all, as that's their only purpose on Java, create a play to win game system.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom