Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No(explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
First of all I did write it in the Skywars section,but no one commented/voted so I thought it is gonna get liked by people if they can see it easily here.
On the suggestion-The basic glass cages have only few colours and they look boring and not special in any way.By the bundles and seasonal cubelets we were able to get Balloons which we can use in the lobby instead of a miniature.
My idea is to get option where we can stick some balloon we want(if we have) to our glass cage.
Exsamples of combinations I can think of:
Gray glass cage+Moon balloon
Yellow glass cage+Sun balloon
Orange glass+Pumkin balloon
Light blue glass+Ice balloon
Green glass+Emerald balloon
Purple glass+Obsidian balloon
Yellow glass+Gold balloon
Gray glass+Iron balloon
Dark blue glass+Lapiz balloon
Light blue glass+Diamond balloon
Brown glass+Chest balloon
And many more!
Those combinations were including glass and balloon with the same kind of colour but random combinations are welcome too.
*Balloons can be used for any other type of cages as well*
Would you like to see this added for our glass cages in Skywars,EggWars and Lucky Islands?

Last edited:

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I did see your other thread, but I didn't understand it. You made it a little more clear this time (If I understand you correctly, there are balloons that you have in game-lobbies? I never knew about this/saw someone with a balloon in a game-lobby. Which is why I think I still don't get what you're saying, but you can explain it to me xd) If it is as I think it is, this would be fun to have.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I did see your other thread, but I didn't understand it. You made it a little more clear this time (If I understand you correctly, there are balloons that you have in game-lobbies? I never knew about this/saw someone with a balloon in a game-lobby. Which is why I think I still don't get what you're saying, but you can explain it to me xd) If it is as I think it is, this would be fun to have.
Nonono we have the balloons only in the main lobbies.I suggested to have the ability to stick them to our glass cages before our games start

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Nonono we have the balloons only in the main lobbies.I suggested to have the ability to stick them to our glass cages before our games start
Hmm oke. I don't think this will work out well. Since the balloons aren't directly above you, but behind you, I'd say it gets glitchy with the cages. Even if it would work out, you won't be able to see the balloon with some cages.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't know if this would work but if it does, why not.
But you should be able to mix and match. Not be "forced" to have balloon x with cage x. It should also be able to go onto other cages, not just glass.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don't know if this would work but if it does, why not.
But you should be able to mix and match. Not be "forced" to have balloon x with cage x. It should also be able to go onto other cages, not just glass.
I thought people were going to think it balloons on other cages for ugly so that’s what I did write only glass

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom