Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft add an easy way to see how many players reported with /report?

• Total voters

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
pretty good idea as an obsidian ranker i report a lot of people and i wish for a way to know how much i have reported. it would be useful as well to add other options for /report like for spamming, team trolling etc..

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I vote no. And here I give my explanation of it. I wouldn't add this because I don't think it's good for anything, this is only good for the Staff's, to see how many players have been banned by your /report's.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I vote no. And here I give my explanation of it. I wouldn't add this because I don't think it's good for anything, this is only good for the Staff's, to see how many players have been banned by your /report's.
You really didn’t give an explanation just because it’s no necessary doesn’t mean people won’t want it they might just be curious

Reactions: vasui

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
You really didn’t give an explanation just because it’s no necessary doesn’t mean people won’t want it they might just be curious
Let's see I just gave my opinion, everyone can say what they want, but that will be in the hands of the CubeCraft Staff.

Reactions: vasui

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I'd like to see this is getting added! It'd be very handy indeed, actually because I occasionally get "closed" on my own reports I try to learn those mistakes, sometimes that works but sometimes not, that's why I'm human. But it can also be in-game in my opinion. If you accidentally made a mistake in your report and you make quite a few, for example, that can be useful yes. If you'd like to look back and see why you think it's wrong I can add that. Why am I saying this? I think if you can have a lot of reports but little action can be taken that you are going to see why they are "closed".

You can already see your last 14 reports but if you have more then 14 it would be handy to see them all!
You can suggest it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/
I mean, that's his whole idea.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
It's just good to know how well your reports are doing, and how much you have improved. Plus if you just want to see how many you have banned. Also it's on the website, so there's no reason not to add it to the /report command.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom