Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Could you add an autosell feature? With afk farms, it takes A LOT of time to sell everything, maybe 5-10 minutes of just clicking. Could you add an autosell chest/feature which you can upgrade with different items to make it faster and worth more?

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I’m sorry but I disagree with this suggestion. I think that this would ruin the goal of skyblock for a bit. Skyblock is a gamemode based on survival, if you can sell everything without doing a lot of effort, I think it would be to easy and not even a lot of fun. You have to put effort in your island to unlock new stuff, with this as a feature you don’t have to put any effort in receiving money after you’ve built the afk farms. However I agree with the fact that it takes ages before you sold everything, but you can place villagers next to afk farms so you don’t have to walk a lot before you can sell.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
To be completely honest, I think this is a good thing to test and try out.
I can understand how frustrating it can be having to spend 5-10 minutes selling everything every time your chests are full.

There could be a certain item called "Auto Sell Stick" or something around that, which will like you suggested, sell every item in a chest. Maybe with a certain amount you can use the stick before it breaks and you have to buy a new Stick.

I don't agree with the 'upgrading' part though, resources should keep their value and not be worth more after upgrading.

Reactions: Maaarijn

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
To be completely honest, I think this is a good thing to test and try out.
I can understand how frustrating it can be having to spend 5-10 minutes selling everything every time your chests are full.

There could be a certain item called "Auto Sell Stick" or something around that, which will like you suggested, sell every item in a chest. Maybe with a certain amount you can use the stick before it breaks and you have to buy a new Stick.

I don't agree with the 'upgrading' part though, resources should keep their value and not be worth more after upgrading.
I don’t mean it should be worth more, i think it should start out less than the actual price, and once you upgrade it to the last level, its a 1:1 trade,

Reactions: Typicaaal
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom