Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I just don't see a point in adding this, you literally go to the the lobby and open your achievements there?

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 352903

In my opinion, i think that is easier and faster do this: Click on Head -> Challenges Menú -> Achievements. :)
I just don't see a point in adding this, you literally go to the the lobby and open your achievements there?
it'd be useful when being in-game and having to wait for your friends to finish the game. You wouldn't have to leave to check the daily challenges

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
it'd be useful when being in-game and having to wait for your friends to finish the game. You wouldn't have to leave to check the daily challenges
If you are in-game this would be useful. But If they add this, i think that they should add the whole Challenge menu, not only the achievements. :)

Reactions: Kloska and Dutudy

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
If you are in-game this would be useful. But If they add this, i think that they should add the whole Challenge menu, not only the achievements. :)
That is exactly what i mean

D

Deleted member 436996

I don't really find it useful, if you're doing daily challenges you usually first view them in the lobby and move on from game to game.

And for Lifetime achievements I don't really think you are in game and you're like: "Oh imma complete some achievements" you usually get them randomly or you just look at them in the lobby.

Overall the idea is not bad but I don't think it's worth the time of developing (even more now that there are only a few amount of devs

I would love to see this in the future, but IN MY OPINION, what cubecraft really needs now it's a huge gane update, or maybe even, A COLOSSAL NETWORK UPDATE (Updating various games at once, and not only Sw/Ew/Li)

Reactions: Priley and God.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really find it useful, if you're doing daily challenges you usually first view them in the lobby and move on from game to game.
Shoot 25 arrows in solo skywars: if you want to see your progress on that, it could be usefull to execute a command to see how many arrows you already shot.
And for Lifetime achievements I don't really think you are in game and you're like: "Oh imma complete some achievements" you usually get them randomly or you just look at them in the lobby.
Well, sometimes I do, mostly when trying out new games, I want to see the achievements you can get, and it can be hard to remember them all at once.
Overall the idea is not bad but I don't think it's worth the time of developing (even more now that there are only a few amount of devs
It’s literally one command, I dont see how hard it could be.
I would love to see this in the future, but IN MY OPINION, what cubecraft really needs now it's a huge gane update, or maybe even, A COLOSSAL NETWORK UPDATE (Updating various games at once, and not only Sw/Ew/Li)
I prefer a big update for one game, but ITS YOUR OPINION
Filip is talking about achievements, not about daily challenges
That is exactly what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.