Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be here?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020

Sup, it's BubbleFish. The most common problem in parties, is that if you join party after some game begins (for example EggWars), then you have to just stay in the lobby doing nothing (for 10-60 minutes), by the time it would be nice, if server would join you as a spectator, so you can have fun at least seeing what they do.​

Possible issue: I guess the main problem is fairness here, like, anyone can call their friends as "quadcopters" I guess,
Possible solution: I don't think it makes it so unfair, anyway your teammate can die in the beggining to do the same thing.

Apr 16, 2021
I really like that idea. You could have a similar mechanic for friends (however perhaps have a limit of one friend spectator otherwise this could cause lots of lag).

• Disagree
Reactions: Zathelas

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t agree, simply because this can easily be abused, especially in games like EggWars. In games like EggWars, you can’t die and spectate for as long as you want until your egg has been broken.

After the game has started, the party owner would be able to invite as many friends as they want to spectate the game, which may result into abuse of this. These invited players could spectate what everyone is doing and what gear or defense they have.

Also, currently, if a staff member is spectating a game, they cannot be seen on the tab list. They are hidden from the rest of the players’ tab lists so a rulebreaker wouldn’t know they are spectating. How would this work when spectating regular friends? If you show these people on the tab list, it may get too messy and imagine playing a huge map with tons on players in it. If everyone had a couple friends spectating them, there’s no doubt such a thing would generate lag or bugs of some kind.

In my opinion, it should remain a staff-only feature, just like it is now.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom