Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DapDap371

Feb 9, 2021
Add a way to show your win streak and then if you loose a win streak to a hacker you would be more likely to report them. However if your win streak was below a certain benchmark (eg. 50) the hacker would still be banned however if your win streak if higher if you record a hacker killing you you could regain your win streak. There should also be a leader board for win streaks and maybe the top few people on the leader board may have to be spectated or something if a hacker tries to get onto the leader board.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I dont think this will do anything against hackers. The hacker wont win every game, so they will never be on the leaderboard. And spectating the top win streak players is a waste of time. Sorry but this isnt the best suggestion 😉

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
I support what SwedishMelon has said above. I think having a visible win steak is a great idea! After all what's more important than the flex 😎

On bedrock, you can currently decide if you want your stats to be public or private. Showing your win streak publicly could be the same, in case being targeted for your win streak is a concern for some people

I really don't think it'll have much of an impact on hackers though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom