Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
Since I play on multiple other servers, /stats is a command I have used plenty of times before to check my stats, as well as other people’s.
However, I’ve noticed that Cubecraft doesn’t have anything similar other than the leaderboard list, and I would love to see it being featured for many reasons.

1. /stats would be available anywhere, and not just in lobbies by clicking on the portal
2. You would be able to check stats for games that are also not featured/are removed, so that once the game gets featured you know how much you need to tryhard without necessarily being in a lobby
3. It would incentivate to use auto play whenever playing without leaving just to check wins (in some cases, including more than one player to leave)
4. Being able to check in the same section your level, your wins and if you’re in the leaderboard, your position

On top of that, this could be a thing to check other players’ stats too. I know people would say “this can cause toxicity and popularity contests”, so if that is a big issue we can reduce it to some specific ranks only - my main concern is being able to check my own stats to be honest.

Alternatively, we could add a stats section on the website too, where you can type a player’s IGN and their stats would pop up. However, I think adding them in game would be a first step before making this available on the forums.

This being said, I wanna know what you guys think about adding this to the server. Any feedback, as long as it’s costructive, is appreciated :)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
On top of that, this could be a thing to check other players’ stats too. I know people would say “this can cause toxicity and popularity contests”, so if that is a big issue we can reduce it to some specific ranks only - my main concern is being able to check my own stats to be honest.
Instead of this being a rank only thing, it could also be toggable. Meaning if you don't want anyone to see your stats you can turn it off. Might be better if it's off already and you have to turn it on. But I don't know.

As for the /stats thing. I love this idea. I've never really thought of it but it would really be a neat feature

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
For the statistic fanatics out there, I'm sure this would be their ultimate dreams come true. Personal preference but I think stats being made available on the website should come first, just makes it easier to view and whatnot. Having it ingame, if through a GUI would be nice and all, but for ease of access, having it on the site first should be the go to.

Also one big concern that comes up, in these kind of threads, is whether stats should be made public or not. The post above being an example. I've always thought it was dumb that people worried too much about their stats to the point of hiding it so that no one judges them. Like hey, maybe I'm the weird guy here, thinking our minemen reputations aren't important. Or not. It should be everyone's stats are public, or no ones stats are public.

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
Instead of this being a rank only thing, it could also be toggable. Meaning if you don't want anyone to see your stats you can turn it off. Might be better if it's off already and you have to turn it on. But I don't know.

As for the /stats thing. I love this idea. I've never really thought of it but it would really be a neat feature
I see where you’re coming from, but adding a toggable option would defeat the idea of adding stats publicly on the website eventually. Not necessarily something bad, but it would be a plus.

For the statistic fanatics out there, I'm sure this would be their ultimate dreams come true. Personal preference but I think stats being made available on the website should come first, just makes it easier to view and whatnot. Having it ingame, if through a GUI would be nice and all, but for ease of access, having it on the site first should be the go to.

Also one big concern that comes up, in these kind of threads, is whether stats should be made public or not. The post above being an example. I've always thought it was dumb that people worried too much about their stats to the point of hiding it so that no one judges them. Like hey, maybe I'm the weird guy here, thinking our minemen reputations aren't important. Or not. It should be everyone's stats are public, or no ones stats are public.
Yeah, I like both options as I said, though I think an in-game code could be needed in order to make it available on the forums (I might be wrong though). Having both options would be awesome in my opinion.

As I said about the stats being visible, I grew up playing on other servers for the most part, where stats were always visible to anybody who searched for them. I think it’s mainly how you set your mentality. You can either use stats to show off or you can use them for personal purposes, but at the end of the day it all happens through the same command.

Reactions: matcha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom