My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi.
Intro
This is a thread suggesting a new sub-forum (like the forum games),
Polling Station Thread Suggestion.png

What is it?
It is a new section where you can make poll, let me go into deeper exploration. So you know @Matriox's Answer this poll threads 0.0, 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0. That would be moved into the 'polling station' thread because it is not a suggestion thread and it's seeing what the community does/has.
Why would this be helpful?
This would be helpful because it wont clog up the lobby fourm with things that aren't really about the lobby.
Is this going to be cool?
Yes. I dont know what i'm going to do if this gets implemented.
Is it needed though?
Idk.
Outro
If you think it is a good idea vote :agree:
if you dont know react :unsure:
if you dont like it choose :disagree:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The lobby is a general subforum for everything that doesn't fit into the other subforums. I really don't think there would be enough poll threads for a subforum about them to be active. For example I only make a poll thread when someone says something stupid, like 'light mode is better than dark mode' @-pokemondjs7-

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't understand how the polls Matriox made aren't for the lobby subforum, but the idea of having a special subforum for them will make it easier to find these polls, so I agree!
The lobby is a general subforum for everything that doesn't fit into the other subforums. I really don't think there would be enough poll threads for a subforum about them to be active. For example I only make a poll thread when someone says something stupid, like 'light mode is better than dark mode' @-pokemondjs7-
Do you think these 2 subforums are active? And yet they are parts of the forums. And who knows, maybe if this specific subforum gets added, people will start using it as a free reacions score afk grinder, which would make it quite active!
Screenshot_606.png
Screenshot_607.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom