Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

midnightrab

Mar 3, 2020
i was thinking we need redstone for skyblock because i want to make an auto farm instead of having to do all the work one after another and it would make the game be easier for everyone because if they need something on now to build a auto farm then they can just go youtube

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
i was thinking we need redstone for skyblock because i want to make an auto farm instead of having to do all the work one after another and it would make the game be easier for everyone because if they need something on now to build a auto farm then they can just go youtube
I disagree because it would make people rich in skyblock pretty fast. And it would probably get boring. (my openion).

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I agree with Critly because if you are rich it would be boring. Thats just the thing why they didnt add this I think
Also this is only for java and not for all networks

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
i want to make an auto farm instead of having to do all the work one after another and it would make the game be easier for everyone because if they need something on now to build a auto farm then they can just go youtube
You already can build an automatic Cactus farm. Making a lot of auto-farms, in my opinion, will encourage players to not play the game more than before, they'll be inactive because they know that the auto-farm is doing its job and the stuff will be stacked in their chests, as well as they'll just join Skyblock everyday to pickup the harvested items and then get offline again, without even playing or doing quests.

About the coins you'll get. That's true, you'll be rich and you'll have access to buy anything you want. But what about the quests? Do you think they'll be finished without any effort? Yes. If you use redstone for everything you'll easily finish all the quests without spending time on them. So as what Critly and Skoedel said, it'll be boring and people might quit the game.
Sorry! :(

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
it'll be boring and people might quit the game.
Making fully automatic farms and completely automating your skyblock island to your comfort is actually the main purpose / unwritten goal of most other skyblocks I played. You have to understand that, once your challenges are finished, why on earth would you continue farming your carrots and melons? The automatic farm-building is usually a mid to late game thing that actually expands the skyblock gameplay instead of decreasing it like you say.

You already can build an automatic Cactus farm
Aaand, that's actually the only crop you can automatically farm as of right now, and that's just because of a mincraft quirk, not because Cubecraft actively allowed that or something.

Some of the most used automatic farms on skyblock will not work on cubecraft anyways because of the custom timers. Players would therefore have to create different and more ingenious farms to fully automate their island, which is pretty fun imo. I think redstone isn't available right now because they wanted to test out if their servers could hold the relative big amount of data, redstone obviously would've added a lot more. I haven't experienced much serverlag or server issues at all which leads me to believe that their servers are doing fine. I'd love to see some basic redstone tools (Redstone dust, Repeaters and Droppers to start with for example). Adding a block on server lag machines shouldn't be impossible either by setting a tick limit. In short, yes, I'd like to see redstone.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
And yes and no.Some people will make farms, others will do awesome creations like @Priley and there will be some people which will try their best to crash the game with it or abuse bugs.
Don’t really know the percentage of the ones which won’t use it for bad tbh.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion redstone is no necesary NOW. Maybe in the future yes, but you dont need redstone to lumber trees or collect crops because thats the grace of skyblock

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom