New command?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No (explain why)

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Well im very lazy and i want a command like /vote opchest to put it in my autotext in badlion client and just need to press a key and vote. Please do it, i've the command /playagain now.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I'd understand if you would have to solve a 4000 puzzle before being able to vote, but just scrolling and clicking...I voted no because it not that hard to just scroll or click. As for making it easier on yourself, I'm sure you create some macro that auto-votes for you, not sure if it's possible but iirc someone had one that allowed them to vote automatically, just like the one that allows you to say "gg" after a game/match ends. (Edit: Found the someone)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I can understand you have a macro for /playagain (which doesn't work for me for some odd reason) and for 'gg'. But this is going a bit too far in my opinion. Like Onikpig said, it's just clicking. If you vote the same thing over and over, you can click it so fast it won't even take 3 seconds. Trust me.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You can bookmark the vote page on your web browser and open the bookmark in your web browser every time you log into Minecraft. When your Minecraft is loading, you can fill in the vote details already. Don’t confirm the vote until you’re logged into the server, otherwise you won’t get a reward. Hopefully this helps instead of a command!

Reactions: Elenahh

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
You can bookmark the vote page on your web browser and open the bookmark in your web browser every time you log into Minecraft. When your Minecraft is loading, you can fill in the vote details already. Don’t confirm the vote until you’re logged into the server, otherwise you won’t get a reward. Hopefully this helps instead of a command!
I believe he means the voting in-game :3

Voted no, it's a simple action and doesn't take any time to do. /playagain exists to allow the 'Play Again' button to work, as clicking it runs a command. Just don't be lazy xP

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe he means the voting in-game :3

Voted no, it's a simple action and doesn't take any time to do. /playagain exists to allow the 'Play Again' button to work, as clicking it runs a command. Just don't be lazy xP
Oh whoops, thanks a lot for pointing that out!

Well that's possible too but much harder without the command, and quite unnecessary.

Here's a video on auto voting for Eggwars:

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Oh whoops, thanks a lot for pointing that out!

Well that's possible too but much harder without the command, and quite unnecessary.

Here's a video on auto voting for Eggwars:
that video is not ony for eggwars it is also for skywars and other games i think 100% skywars also

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom