Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think with the new eggwars update not everybody is satisfied with it, but there are also people who very much like this update too. I think it would be cool if there could be a way that ranks could vote on a classic gamemode or something that would have all the old rules again. I think that this could be fun for the people who might still want to play classic eggwars while letting the community who loves it play it. This probably would be a separate voting menu, so people can still play overpowered if they want to. If that’s too much, just a normal mode on classic would be great. This is just a suggestion, so y’all can say whether you like the idea or not.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I think with the new eggwars update not everybody is satisfied with it, but there are also people who very much like this update too. I think it would be cool if there could be a way that ranks could vote on a classic gamemode or something that would have all the old rules again. I think that this could be fun for the people who might still want to play classic eggwars while letting the community who loves it play it. This probably would be a separate voting menu, so people can still play overpowered if they want to. If that’s too much, just a normal mode on classic would be great. This is just a suggestion, so y’all can say whether you like the idea or not.
I'm getting confused rn

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
This would mean we'd need to slash the game up every time we did an update which isn't a viable long-term strategy. Once EggWars has 3-4 solid updates under it's belt - everyone will have their own idea of what "classic" is because they have a preference.

EggWars also cannot handle more modes/player splits at the moment until it grows further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom