Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do it

• Total voters

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
On maps like positive the archers just spam arrows to an insane degree, just sitting there camping, I managed to get 9 deaths in one game alone because of the arrow after arrow constantly, it's not fun, we have been begging for it for years and you still haven't fixed it.

Archer kit should spawn with 5 arrows and get 1 arrow every 5 seconds while under 5, no more respawning for arrows and no more pathetic spamming, not hard, its been 2 1/2 years now can you just do it

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
On maps like positive the archers just spam arrows to an insane degree, just sitting there camping, I managed to get 9 deaths in one game alone because of the arrow after arrow constantly, it's not fun, we have been begging for it for years and you still haven't fixed it.

Archer kit should spawn with 5 arrows and get 1 arrow every 5 seconds while under 5, no more respawning for arrows and no more pathetic spamming, not hard, its been 2 1/2 years now can you just do it
Archers aren’t that problematic really.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
I normally don't play this card but... git guud. Some practice against these guys and you should take them out with ease.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I normally don't play this card but... git guud. Some practice against these guys and you should take them out with ease.
The problem is not short range bow spamming which you can deal with easily, it's 4 of 5 archer plugging arrows at you from their base while you are trying to fight someone with a nigh unlimited supply of arrows with enough suicide

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I hate it when people don't include the game the suggestion is about
meh u can work it out
Gotta agree with Zoonn here. Now, I personally "worked it out" that it was about blockwars, and I'm sure lots of people will be able too, however you should still include it in your original post...For the sake of newer members who wouldn't get it but would like to have their own opinions to give if it's about a gamemode they play. Not to mention it makes your suggestion look tidier. Simple edit really.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom