• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Waiting for you in the lobby ;3
Like any other game mode on Cubecraft, there are achievements that give you points and experience. The unfortunate thing right now is that Skyblock does not have those achievements and I hope that it will be added. I have not got any ideas yet if you do leave a comment.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Ow yes, like if done a big quest or doing other things like easy, medium and hard things
Easy: Get 64 Cobblestone
Medium: Get 1000 Cactus
Hard: Smelt 1000 Iron Ingots
Maybe like those achievements, I know there are some quest of those 'achievements' but they can maybe good for example. It would be very cool that you can have points and experience what you just said, but it's a Beta version, maybe later if it is not Beta anymore. Good suggestion! :)

Reactions: Gl1tchxr

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that as in other modalities, it is also fun that you put achievements in Skyblock, since apart from the missions they would give more content to the modality.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom