Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 14, 2022
27
80
29
17
I have seen that java cubecraft has achievements for getting a certain amount of wins in a game. A certain amounts of kills in ffa and I feel like this would be a good idea for cubecraft bedrock for more things to do instead of just trying to get on the leaderboards
 

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
1,284
2,087
204
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This has been suggested multiple times before, but it's never been marked as planned. Although I don't think it ever got denied, don't quote me on that though.
 

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
I have seen that java cubecraft has achievements for getting a certain amount of wins in a game. A certain amounts of kills in ffa and I feel like this would be a good idea for cubecraft bedrock for more things to do instead of just trying to get on the leaderboards
Achievements were in the notion board before they hid the “backlog” category.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom