Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here.

I am not sure if it has already bin posted on this but some of the achievements of eggwars/speed eggwars are bugged. This isn't the only gamemode where it happened but this one was the most clear. Yesterday i got the achievement of speed eggwars "Win your first game of speed eggwars" but i already had like 23 wins so this was kinda weird. Like i said earlier i had this with other games too so i am not sure if i have to post it in the "buggs" Forum.

Does anyone know what causes the problem?

Greetings Davey

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hey DaveyDa here.

I am not sure if it has already bin posted on this but some of the achievements of eggwars/speed eggwars are bugged. This isn't the only gamemode where it happened but this one was the most clear. Yesterday i got the achievement of speed eggwars "Win your first game of speed eggwars" but i already had like 23 wins so this was kinda weird. Like i said earlier i had this with other games too so i am not sure if i have to post it in the "buggs" Forum.

Does anyone know what causes the problem?

Greetings Davey
We dont know the causes, but the devs have picked up on it and are working on fixing it. Many have also picked up on this and are constantly filing complaints about this, so all i can say is to please be patient. I know this wasnt a complaint, but yea many people do complain. In the end, the devs are working on it and it should be fixed shortly!

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
We dont know the causes, but the devs have picked up on it and are working on fixing it. Many have also picked up on this and are constantly filing complaints about this, so all i can say is to please be patient. I know this wasnt a complaint, but yea many people do complain. In the end, the devs are working on it and it should be fixed shortly!

Okay thanks for replying! I was just wondering if this is a known bugg so but thanks alot! :D

Reactions: Golapagos
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom